Ref Watch

Still trying to get my head around how Rashford is not offside. So hard to take the game seriously when you are so badly shafted by one decision. When was the last time United or dippers had a controversial call against them at swamp or anfield?? I can’t think of any.

Is he in the way of an opponent - No
Is he interfering with the movement of the player towards the ball - No
Is he impacting the ability of the opponent to play orchallenge for the ball - No

All he does is run with the ball WITHOUT touching it not making an attempt to touch it

And for the last highighted bit...How deosnt he makean action which impacts the ability of an opponent to play the baall...the keeper still comes out and challenges....the defenders could still try and slide in and tackle the ball - they dont
Your right he doesn't interfere and not enough to impact our players enough anyway, too many bitter folks who can't accept defeat.

But standing in the eye line of a keeper is impacting him physically seeing the ball...therefore the impact is physically affecting the keeper
So Rashford standing in front of the ball isn’t the same? Honestly fella you’re making yourself look silly

He was stood a mile offside, then chased after the pass. Tried to control the ball momentarily(becomes active) influencing decision making by our players.
Missed the ball because he’s shit or got a call from rat boy.
So for me a clear offside.
Any Blue happy with that needs to have a word with themselves.
The end.
Fernandes in post match interview said he didn’t give Rashford a shout.

Is he impacting the ability of the opponent to play orchallenge for the ball - No

All he does is run with the ball WITHOUT touching it not making an attempt to touch it

And for the last highighted bit...How deosnt he makean action which impacts the ability of an opponent to play the baall...the keeper still comes out and challenges....the defenders could still try and slide in and tackle the ball - they dont
Is he in the way of an opponent - Yes, Akanji and Ederson
Is he interfering with the movement of the player towards the ball - Yes, Akanji and Ederson
Is he impacting the ability of the opponent to play or challenge for the ball - Yes, Akanji and Ederson

If he had not run with the ball literally under his feet for 15-20 yards, either one of Akanji or Eddie would have cleared it.

Honestly, I wasnt going to comment on the offside until I saw the replay. Now I have and the thing is, its clear the ball is going to be played to Rashford, Akanji knows this so slows down in order to play him offside, which allows The Rat a clear run.
Its a shocker of a decision/rule whatever, and from then on there was only going to be one winner.

You are definitely on the wind up, you are chatting absolute shite. However if you are not on the wind up, you really are one thick ****. You clearly know fuck all about football and the impact an offside player has the on game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.