Ref Watch

Not took him long to influence games...

images

You clearly cant take it...calling anyone an idiot who dares to not believe that the refs are deliberately screwing us over (do you believe in lots of conspiracy theories)

You may not like facts but its in black and white in the laws of the game...

The law doesnt account for interfeering with play other than by impeding/blocking/intefering with the movement of the player (defenders).

Ive already said the law is wrong - as for me Rashford DOES interfere with play as he affects the defenders decsions...but this aint in the rules.....and Fernandes certainly aint offside thats for sure.

Whats the excuse for the second goal?
The excuse for the second goal is that it would've never happened if the refs didn't cheat us a few moments earlier.

* clearly attempting to play a ball which is close when this action impacts on an opponent

Is running with the ball (without touching it) in front of him and shaping to shoot not attempting to play a ball which is close to him? - really good question as for me it is but it is about physically playing the ball or attempting to which he does neither of

Is our keeper, who prepares himself for the shot not an opponent?...yes, but he doesnt intefere with the movement of the keeper (opponent) towards the ball

Nowt wrong with the law pal, it's the interpretation which is wrong here.

It was fucking bent & teams are aware they can foul at will with no risk of free kicks in dangerous positions or of picking up yellows. Advantage will be played when no striker in the box as they are on their arse.

Casemiro has been given a free pass to never be given a foul against him & Malacio & The fat **** Shaw did the same.

I’ve just heard nonsense on Optus from Gallagher about why it’s allowed. It’s fucking bent & you know it’s bent when you are told something different to what you can see.

Bent, fucking bent!

agreed..but he doesnt play the ball which he has to

for me he affects the city defenders decision making but that aint in the rules
What about standing in front of a keepers eyeline in an offside position, but not making a move towards the ball? We’ve seen ample of those over the years, nothing to do with touching the ball

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.