Ref Watch

Gave them everything and let the home fans call it at times (grealish non throw in)
Mahrez non free kick in first half
One of the two penalty shouts could have been given on another day
And of course the big offside

Honestly mate can you just stop please. He is offside and interfering with play. A completely wrong decision has been rendered corrupt because it has not even gone to VAR. We are in a difficult patch at the moment and have just been robbed in the derby.
So please stop making it worse. Of course you or anyone can have an opinion but it’s offside and we all know it is.
My opinion Is that its a goal...so why cant i defend it?

No im not.

Ive said he could play the ball....i answered this by askign how many players deliberately foul others to stop an attack......Ferna was a master at it

And what you have highlighted is a qoute from the laws....not my wordsIt but nothing stop Akanji from fouling him

How many times have you seen a player go to run onto a ball (and do so) only for his own player to tell him not to touch it and the second player go for it (who was onside)...it happens on a semi regular basis
Someone just ban him.

Same - the last time I felt this much of an injustice was the Owen goal in the 23rd minute of 4 added on or whatever it was.

It is just so obviously wrong to me. It's simply not up for debate (despite the best efforts of some). If that isn't offside then to fuck with all the pedantic discussions about rule interpretation, let's just pack up and go home because there's no fucking point in any of it. We're just playing a random game that makes no sense to anyone.
They've purposely muddied the laws of the game which leaves it to personal interpretation and thus results in manipulation of the score.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.