Ref Watch

I think we’re going round in circles now mate and it feels like you’re labouring the point a bit. You think the goal should’ve stood, seemingly no one else agrees. Let’s just leave it there.
I'll leave it when others do....

Literally copying and pasting the rules isnt really labouring anything

My opinion Is that its a goal...so why cant i defend it?
Because the only people who think it’s a goal are rags and Peter Walton. Have a look at an offside given today in the Liverpool game. When the shot came in Alexander Arnold was offside, the ball was blocked and span out for a throw in. He just jogged after it to take the throw but was flagged offside.

Sat in the pub now. Rather pissed. I may be suffering with paranoia but the odd time something goes on our favour, such as Everton away handball, it is constantly called into question, yet week in and week out we get controversial decisions against us and nothing is said.

Paranoia, drunkenness or reality?
The first two, I think. Everyone is talking about the decision today.

Remember last year when FA came out with a apology to Everton for not giving them a pen against us? Anyone expecting them to say anything about this one?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.