Ref Watch

No words/phrases such as (direct quotes here):
"interferes with the movement of the opponent towards the ball". no player on our side was stopped or intefered with in moving towards the ball
"impacts on the ability of the opponent to play or challenge for the ball" - our players can still physically challenge for the ball.
if the player moves into the way of an opponent and impedes the opponent's progress (e.g blocks the opponent)

All of that implies physicallity

AS I have said however....I do believe Rashford impacts on play as it affects the decision making (which is a mental process not physical) of the defenders and Ederson.

For me it should be offside but the rule (which needs to be ammended) says otherwise.

For me if you are on the pitchand in the attacking half you are physically affecting the game....but the rules suggest you have to actually use you body to do that.
Think you’re misinterpreting the rules bud. No mention or implication of physicality

The blatent decisions to hold us back are putting me off going to games now.

It costs a fortune in travel, and I feel I'm just wasting my money, don't think I've felt so low about football after the referees in the last few games, an absolute joke.

Same - the last time I felt this much of an injustice was the Owen goal in the 23rd minute of 4 added on or whatever it was.

It is just so obviously wrong to me. It's simply not up for debate (despite the best efforts of some). If that isn't offside then to fuck with all the pedantic discussions about rule interpretation, let's just pack up and go home because there's no fucking point in any of it. We're just playing a random game that makes no sense to anyone.

The referee showed his intention in the first minute when he didn't book Erickson for a clear tactical foul on Cancelo when he had gone passed him..

I keep saying it to my lad ? it's so clear how bent the game is with them rags cunts, they needed something to get them back in the game, BOY did they get it ? the worst call ever ? it's a shocker that can not be just brushed under the carpet, when you cheat make it 100% that you don't look like fools.

so many things wrong with the call, it's got to be review and BIG questions asked why it looked like cheating and not a mistake, this is why Manchester city need to call this out and not just let it go with a smile and say it's OK.

big money is involved here, players/managers careers could hinge on this shocking call, never mind the game itself

No words/phrases such as (direct quotes here):
"interferes with the movement of the opponent towards the ball". no player on our side was stopped or intefered with in moving towards the ball
"impacts on the ability of the opponent to play or challenge for the ball" - our players can still physically challenge for the ball.
if the player moves into the way of an opponent and impedes the opponent's progress (e.g blocks the opponent)

All of that implies physicallity

AS I have said however....I do believe Rashford impacts on play as it affects the decision making (which is a mental process not physical) of the defenders and Ederson.

For me it should be offside but the rule (which needs to be ammended) says otherwise.

For me if you are on the pitchand in the attacking half you are physically affecting the game....but the rules suggest you have to actually use you body to do that.
Honestly mate can you just stop please. He is offside and interfering with play. A completely wrong decision has been rendered corrupt because it has not even gone to VAR. We are in a difficult patch at the moment and have just been robbed in the derby.
So please stop making it worse. Of course you or anyone can have an opinion but it’s offside and we all know it is.

Same - the last time I felt this much of an injustice was the Owen goal in the 23rd minute of 4 added on or whatever it was.

It is just so obviously wrong to me. It's simply not up for debate (despite the best efforts of some). If that isn't offside then to fuck with all the pedantic discussions about rule interpretation, let's just pack up and go home because there's no fucking point in any of it. We're just playing a random game that makes no sense to anyone.
I was at that game, traveling blues fucking raging after that.

You’re now arguing against yourself because you’ve already admitted Akanji couldn’t play or challenge for the ball without fouling Rashford.
No im not.

Ive said he could play the ball....i answered this by askign how many players deliberately foul others to stop an attack......Ferna was a master at it

And what you have highlighted is a qoute from the laws....not my wordsIt but nothing stop Akanji from fouling him

How many times have you seen a player go to run onto a ball (and do so) only for his own player to tell him not to touch it and the second player go for it (who was onside)...it happens on a semi regular basis

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.