Ref Watch

This! Exactly, every fucking decision is subjective, in reality every decision should be objective, but let’s go with the excuses they have trotted out. As you say, is there a rule that says offside decisions are open to different interpretations? Is there fuck. It’s a stitch up.

it's the million-dollar question ? make it look like a mistake and we can cover your back ? but look like fools, it's clearly cheating

Ffs he clearly impacts on Edersons ability to play the ball. How can’t you see that?

No words/phrases such as (direct quotes here):
"interferes with the movement of the opponent towards the ball". no player on our side was stopped or intefered with in moving towards the ball
"impacts on the ability of the opponent to play or challenge for the ball" - our players can still physically challenge for the ball.
if the player moves into the way of an opponent and impedes the opponent's progress (e.g blocks the opponent)

All of that implies physicallity

AS I have said however....I do believe Rashford impacts on play as it affects the decision making (which is a mental process not physical) of the defenders and Ederson.

For me it should be offside but the rule (which needs to be ammended) says otherwise.

For me if you are on the pitchand in the attacking half you are physically affecting the game....but the rules suggest you have to actually use you body to do t

Do you have a refeering qualification as coaching quals mean little here

The board is for opinions...you think mine are bollocks...thats ok...

Go check out the KDB thread for my other posts since the derby since you were asking.
Akanji is chasing after Rashford who has gained an advantage from starting in an offside position, which part of interference do you not get. If Ederson knew Rashford was offside and couldn't touch the ball do you not think he would of just come out and cleared it, Rashfords actions have clearly impacted on the goal.

Another fucking thing! VAR intervened on zero occasions today, we had two good penalty appeals, and then that “goal” again nada.
so here’s a thing, last week a bit spotlight was shone on Anfield, what not all cameras, what no big screen? So imagine, dishonest Oliver tells Twatwell he needs to look at something, what happens? A big spotlight is shone on Old Toilet, the natives are restless, what going on? Er no big screens here mate, hmmmmm another stadium not up to scratch. Imagine a prematch conversation, “we want nothing going to VAR unless it favours our buddies” hmmmmmm kind of explains things.
Commentator's were silent when they showed replays of Casemiro's challenge on Cancelo, clear penalty all day! would love to have had Oliver's internet speed today as he managed to give the VAR review in a nano second.

I agree he is interfeering...Ive said it all along. He affects the decision making of both city defenders and also the keeper

But not by the LOTG he aint

He interferes by running half away across the field, running into Akanji’s line of site. Akanji then slows down because the only way he can get the ball is to run through Rashford. If Akanji ran at full speed to chase the ball without the presence of Rashford and therefore got the ball before Fernandes, there wouldn’t have been a goal. Rashford also looks like he’s shaping to shoot which impacts the goalkeeper.

I agree he is interfeering...Ive said it all along. He affects the decision making of both city defenders and also the keeper

But not by the LOTG he aint

so you're saying the match officials carry the rule book with them to every game ? so in the Brighton vs Liverpool game, TTA was given offside for the same thing ?

they make the rules up and when it suits united, and when they need a goal outcomes the rule book ? week after week year after year, united will always get them calls

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.