Ref Watch

He should have flagged the moment Rashford sprinted towards the ball.
You mean like he (or his mate on the other side) did a few times for us?

Marginal offsides given instantly, stopping the attack and awarding them a free-kick.
Blatant offsides, allowed play to continue and allowing a hornet's nest to kicked into a derby.

It's well fucking bent!

so you're saying the match officials carry the rule book with them to every game ? so in the Brighton vs Liverpool game, TTA was given offside for the same thing ?

they make the rules up and when it suits united, and when they need a goal outcomes the rule book ? week after week year after year, united will always get them calls
see this is where it becomes just silly in the thinking that its all a huge conspiracy

As always with you you just cant handle us losing....toys out of pram.

the rule is wrong...the refs interpritation or that wrong rule in this instance is correct as neither the ball is played by Rashford nor does he impede a city defender.

Take it on the chin
Who let this Cornish rag in here???

I didn’t mean on here. I clearly meant in/on the media. If we’d scored that goal to get back in the game I am pretty sure it would be big media news, the fact that scored it means the media will ignore it, in my humble opinion
I meant in the media too.

Akanji is chasing after Rashford who has gained an advantage from starting in an offside position, which part of interference do you not get. If Ederson knew Rashford was offside and couldn't touch the ball do you not think he would of just come out and cleared it, Rashfords actions have clearly impacted on the goal.
The part where the rules imply it has to be physcailly impeding someone...which Rashford doesnt.

I agree his actions impact on the goal but the rules say that he has to physicaly impact on players - which he doesnt ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.