Ref Watch

The LotG will be tightened up by next Thursday to make sure Spurs, the Dippers, the Rags n' the Arse don't suffer a similar fate.
but they will still be written in such a wooly and subjective language that loopholes in these new laws will still exist. These loopholes can then be applied when necessary so that a specific ref can "interpret" them whatever way they please. Tell me I'm wrong! I dare you :)

So how did the referee decide there was no interference without viewing the video.
We can see why PiGMOL and the PL will never agree to refs doing a 'post-match' as managers do. There are so many questions arising out of that one incident that Attwell would still be in front of the camera squirming. Seems pretty logical why he got the gig in the first place, and the Bottler on hand to make sure he didn't give a goal for the ball going a yard wide.

but they will still be written in such a wooly and subjective language that loopholes in these new laws will still exist. These loopholes can then be applied when necessary so that a specific ref can "interpret" them whatever way they please. Tell me I'm wrong! I dare you :)
There's little problem with the laws as they are written - it's the fuckin' interpretation that changes week by week, ref by ref, and half by half!

Not even sure why there’s a debate about this.
The big nosed **** is clearly offside and more importantly active in the play.
I’ll pretty much guarantee they’ll be some sort statement clearing this up.
By clearing it up I mean so this kind of goal won’t be able to stand in the future, just like it hasn’t in the past.
Like Rashford's "accidental handball" goal earlier in the season, has there been another "accidental handball" goal that VAR has refused to disallow?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.