Ref Watch

People need to start assaulting these fucking frauds outside of the game. People respond to incentives, and not getting a beating by just being ethical is a pretty good incentive.

I was a big proponent for VAR, but then I heard a former ref on TV say that Mahrez was fouled, and the foul was in the penalty area, but the ref was brave to not give a penalty as he went down a bit weird.

Wonder what became of that former ref?

By the way, I saw the light back then what VAR would be like. Its worse than I feared.
I was a big proponent too bud, unlike you though I didn’t see it coming, always thought it would bring transparency, yet the reality is, we’ve just seen some warped interpretation of incidents by refs (and former refs) to justify their decisions, having seen Walton and the like referee, I always wondered WTF they were looking at given some of their baffling decisions at times, now we have the opportunity to actually hear them and what their thoughts are, it really doesn’t surprise me any more.

Until the officials are mic'd up like in cricket and rugby and we can hear what's being said and why the decision has been made I will never trust VAR

We will get it next year but only after a game, heavily edited and only to prove they have got it right, never against them.

The game is rotten to the core.

Last edited:
Gonna be an interesting few days for Pigmol, will they row back on the decision & say they got it wrong? Will they hide behind the wording of laws? Or even call it an anomaly in the game & look to close a perceived loophole, my guess is they’ll throw us a biscuit in the Spurs game to shut us up. The guys who were prepared to take on UEFA (pre covid) with flags & demos, was it the 1894 lot? should be mobilising, I for one would donate towards a banner calling out the cheating cunts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.