Ref Watch

It's the worst decision I have ever seen.

If he wasn't interfering, why did it take me until I was halfway down Chester Rd when I finally got mobile signal to find out Rashford didn't score it?

The problem I’ve got is the linesmen puts his flag up, the referee goes over to him, then the referee is having a conversation with someone then he gives the goal, at no point was the decision looked at by var, but at every fucking corner or infringement we are told that var are looking and earlier on every time a player was off side City or Utd they were quick to flag, the other thing that stinks is the interpretation of var now that red fucker Webb is in charge half way through the season

Interesting that the lino put his flag up just as the ball was crossing the line, in other words after the first phase was completed (which they are instructed to do) with the second phase beginning when the toothy one struck the ball, there is no doubt in my mind that he was ‘then’ of the opinion that Rashford had interfered, suppose we’ll never know what the convo’s where after

simon23 said:

Boardgame GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
I swear that guy is on the edge of some spectrum.

But how 'clear and obvious' does it have to be before VAR steps in?

Oh, wait, that is't codified ANYWHERE because it it TOTALLY SUBJECTIVE.

I've said it recently in the VAR thread: If I were to design a perfect system for manipulation outcomes, VAR would be it.

So the same as any decision the ref or linesman makes during the match.
It's not intended to produce screen reviews of every "I think.. you think.." situation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.