Ref Watch

It gets worse every time you see it.

It’s bent, it’s not a mistake, it’s an out and out bent decision.

The corruption is in place when the commentators agree with it & brushed off every appeal we had.

It’s backed by the pundits & every single working ref or assessor in the media.

It’s like the old days again, all it needs is someone saying they all even up over the season.

The corruption is in place when the commentators agree with it & brushed off every appeal we had.

I’ve said it before and it’s been discussed on here that the tv companies are almost pulling VAR’s strings it seems.

Within a second a pundit will say what he thinks should happen and more often than not, it’s exactly what does happen.

I’ve said it before and it’s been discussed on here that the tv companies are almost pulling VAR’s strings it seems.

Within a second a pundit will say what he thinks should happen and more often than not, it’s exactly what does happen.
with ratboy nevilles "oooooooooooooooo they will look at that" then hey presto var check

It’s backed by the pundits & every single working ref or assessor in the media.

It’s like the old days again, all it needs is someone saying they all even up over the season.
The officials won't come out after the game and explain their decisions and if managers and players call out bad decisions they normally get disciplined.

I'm fully expecting Ankanji to be fined for his post match interview even if it's true.

Even Ten Haag admitted that he would have been upset if that had happened to his team.
”I wouldn’t be happy if it was my team as well, and when I concede a goal like this, so I can see the disappointment on the other side”
From MOTD.

Even Ten Haag admitted that he would have been upset if that had happened to his team.
”It was offside , i would be fucking furious if that was against us , and when I concede a goal like this, so I can see the disappointment on the other side , what was the ref thinking,he isn't fit to ref another game”
From MOTD.
edited

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.