Ref Watch

But with closed discussions during the game between officials, discussions post games not made public then its just a closed shop. All shrouded in secrecy which manifests into fans, inc me, thinking of corruption.
The only thing that will come out of meetings this week, as hinted by Foy, is that it was the correct decision was made.
Make the process transparent during and after the game and therefore the corrupt tags will dis appear.
This was not a subjective call.....he was offside front the first second after Akanji played the offside trap. Interferred straight away and Foy still cant see that.
It is so strange we aren't privy to discussions between officials. In Rugby Union and Cricket, you can hear conversations from officials.

Just watched the dermot Gallagher interpretation of that offside my god the hoops he went through to say why Attwell gave it was unbelievable! It’s like you can’t have a go at referee and can’t tell you if that was the other way around we all know it wouldn’t of been given and they’d be no one saying a thing about it but if they asked Gallagher about it he be saying great call by Attwell to not give it!
Give these referee shills clips of the Alexander Arnold offside decision and the United goal, and ask them to justify each - how was Alexander Arnold interfering with play, but Rashford not.

I dont think VAR checked it. The time was to tight between the goal/offside flag and the change of decision. Theres so much to review (initial pass/rashford starting position/did he touch it/is he interfering/did his action interfere with Akanji/Walker/Ederson decision making/did he block the line of sight/did he feint to shoot/etc/etc)

Neville has also said on his podcast it should never have stood and intimated at least VAR should have got involved in it….

There is no way they can possibly have checked it……. IMO

I think it's clear that VAR didn't check the actual play, but checked the VAR rules as to whether VAR could check the play.

Does anyone know if a contentious decision has ever gone against them.I don't go in for the huge conspiracy theories, but these refs generally are so weak and easily intimidated, Bacon was a prime example of a bully.
It should be obligatory for them to watch how rugby is controlled.Nigel Owen's uses football as a derogatory term in how players behave.

Feel dirty admitting it but I have a Sky subscription, today could be the day it gets binned off. I’m fully expecting despot Dermott to defend the ref to the hilt & tell us all why it was a great decision, his arrogance centred around his own knowledge of the LOTG is unrivalled. But I expect the sky anchor & panel to tear strips off him for balance, not just he interfered blah blah blah

I think it's clear that VAR didn't check the actual play, but checked the VAR rules as to whether VAR could check the play.
Agreed to a point. But were told they check every goal and they have checked hundreds of subjective decisions previously. So which way is it?

My last word on this and I am going to shout it loud and clear.
IT WAS A GAME AT OLD TRAFFORD, DID YOU REALLY THINK THE REF AND VAR WOULD DISALLOW THAT FIRST GOAL. SOME REFEREES DECISIONS AT OLD TRAFFORD (AND ANFIELD) BORDER ON CORRUPTION AND THE FURTHER united ARE INVOLVED IN THE TITLE RACE THE MORE CORRUPT DECISIONS YOU WILL WITNESS.
All that shouting has made me hoarse, off for a brew ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.