Ref Watch

Just read the law as it stands and then listen to this ref. Clear as day the corruption….

Attachments

• D058F236-2EC9-4D7C-8404-5B1522B66E05.jpeg
    D058F236-2EC9-4D7C-8404-5B1522B66E05.jpeg
    439.5 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:
But with closed discussions during the game between officials, discussions post games not made public then its just a closed shop. All shrouded in secrecy which manifests into fans, inc me, thinking of corruption.
The only thing that will come out of meetings this week, as hinted by Foy, is that it was the correct decision was made.
Make the process transparent during and after the game and therefore the corrupt tags will dis appear.
This was not a subjective call.....he was offside front the first second after Akanji played the offside trap. Interferred straight away and Foy still cant see that.

There was an offside given against Foden when he wasn’t but the linesman flagged and the ref blew IMMEDIATELY.

Whether Rashford touched the ball or not, he definitely impacted play because the ball was meant for him, he shepherded it, he ran with it… so why weren’t they flagging before it even got to that point?

I’ve seen offsides given when a player has just ran towards a ball. If Rashford had stopped dead, did that “not me” shrug, fair enough.

I was absolutely convinced it would be chalked off until it wasn’t.

No one in their right mind can suggest that goal was onside, the notion that he wasn't interfering with play is laughable. Sets a very dangerous precedent for the rule and the game going forward, defenders can no longer step up and play a man offside for fear of a midfielder running and coming onto it, that is not and has never been the rule. A sham and we all know it.

Now Webb has come in and taken it back to "clear and obvious" again and stating that VAR shouldn't really be getting involved.
Was there anything more 'Clear & Obvious' than Atwell saying Rashford wasn't interfering with play when EVERYONE else in the stadium thought exactly the opposite?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.