Ref Watch

Did he explain why he didn't go to the screen ? (I believe this was the case)
He said because its an offside call and subjective so cant go to var. To be fair to the sky guy he said its not an offside call (line) as such, its an interfering with play call and loads of subjective decisions are referred to var. Sky guy just shock his head at him.

He said because its an offside call and subjective so cant go to var. To be fair to the sky guy he said its not an offside call (line) as such, its an interfering with play call and loads of subjective decisions are referred to var. Sky guy just shock his head at him.
This subjective bollocks is just another way of manipulating a decision for the red shite. Fuck em!

They are fucking liars, let them keep talking & lose the confidence of the whole league.

How long has Webb been in charge & it’s got fucking worse than Riley. If I was City I’d go on the attack after you’ve compiled all their contradictory bullshit.

I envy you.

I'm with you. Still fuming. It's not the wrong decision, or the fact we lost the match as a result. Although those hurt in the short term. It's the contempt with which they treat us, the fans. VAR and its associated protocols are strangling the game and I am questioning if it's worth getting up at 3 in the morning every matchday to watch when there are other priorities in life as well. God only knows what those of you who pay to get to, and into, games are thinking.

MotD2 showed it perfectly last night. They showed an image from behind the goal with Rashford taken out. Said it was clear as day that Ederson does what he has done a million times before and gets to that ball and clears it if it's only Fernandes going through. The fact that he's staring at Rashford at all times prevents him from doing this. Also showed that Akanji and Walker both altered their runs to accomodate Rashford. Shearer was trying to hide behind the wording of the laws of the game but even dipper Dan said there's enough in them to rule that as an offside.

It was good, wasn't it? Not sure how anyone could see that and not think that Ederson takes the ball first.
I don't think Shearer was saying that the goal should stand in his opinion, but the argument of why it could be given according to law is quite important to put forward even if it is then taken apart - as Murphy and Chapman (a MU fan) put very clearly.

I'm calling BULLSH*T.

I GUARANTEE VAR would have stepped in at the other end of the pitch had that been given as a goal AGAINST the Rag's

They do whatever the f*ck they want, and there is NO comeback.
oliver was too busy cheering the goal and patting the match commander on the back to get involved

The referee made a CLEAR & OBVIOUS ERROR. The referee decided Rashford wasn't active when he OBVIOUSLY was. It's NO different to him believing a defender got a touch on the ball when the TV shows they didn't. It is PRECISELY what VAR is for.

This subjective bollocks is just another way of manipulating a decision for the red shite. Fuck em!

Subjective was the same bollocks as clear & obvious. We get fouled in the box & it goes to VAR, it’s not clear & obvious error by ref so no pen. Rags & Dippers go down softly, pen awarded & VAR decide it’s not a clear & obvious error by the ref so penalty stands.

Lets see if Mr. Atwell is demoted for this weeks games and sent to Morecambe
One thing you can be certain of is he won’t be appearing at the Etihad again this season, and if he does, I for one will be giving him Hell! From the warm up to the minute he leaves the pitch. I hope as a support we have drawn a line in the sand & said enough is enough, let’s make the Etihad the worst place on earth for referees that take the piss

Ref Watch ripping into Twatwell and Dermott a little embarrassed about it all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.