Ref Watch

That officiating performance was laughable.

Reckon we’ll get a few questionable decisions in our favour against Spurs because the officiating has become too obvious for comfort and they’ll want to relieve the pressure a bit (and have decisions they can point to and say “see, it all balances out!”) without actually impacting the league race that much.

Then it’ll be back to regular programming against Arsenal.
When the BLATANT foul on Haaland was given against him on 45 seconds, I knew it was going to be one of those nights.

It took 42 minutes of consistent fouling for Holding to be booked, he could have had 3 or 4 cards by that point, including an elbow to the head (Haaland again) and the one on 45 seconds that Haaland was penalised for.

There were also numerous times he blew for a foul when there was a CLEAR advantage to us, and loads of other fouls against us that the players were absolutely incensed by.

Dodgy as F*CK.

When the BLATANT foul on Haaland was given against him on 45 seconds, I knew it was going to be one of those nights.

It took 42 minutes of consistent fouling for Holding to be booked, he could have had 3 or 4 cards by that point, including an elbow to the head (Haaland again) and the one on 45 seconds that Haaland was penalised for.

There were also numerous times he blew for a foul when there was a CLEAR advantage to us, and loads of other fouls against us that the players were absolutely incensed by.

Dodgy as F*CK.
I’d love for the players just to mention that we seem to be officiated differently, take the fine, and add some pressure back on them for once. It really is way beyond a joke now.

Dodgy as F*CK.
Summed up my thoughts exactly mate

Another strange performance from the Match officials. It's a good job we aren't an overly aggressive team

Dodgy as F*CK.
Tierney only booked Holden because he pulled down Erling right in front of him.
Let Arsenal foul with impunity in the first half especially, usually resulting in a free kick to them.
Nowhere near as bad as Attwell but still a shocking performance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.