Ref Watch

Another fat bald prock who can't keep up with the run of play

Totally agree and it's fair to say I've been noticing the refs alot this season
Me too, I try not to talk about poor refereeing performances if we lose as the usual suspects dismiss this as sour grapes.
Says something when whistling wanker after whistling wanker is called out for being shit after a win.
They are full time professionals now on huge salaries.
Long gone are the days a referee had a full time day job and got £50 to do a game at weekend so there's no excuses.
In my opinion the "professionals" we have now are piss poor compared to the part time referees we used to have.
It's either incompetence, weak refereeing or outright bias/corruption.
It's difficult to prove corruption therefore they're either incompetent or weak.
If they're incompetent or weak they shouldn't be operating at this level.

Me too, I try not to talk about poor refereeing performances if we lose as the usual suspects dismiss this as sour grapes.
Says something when whistling wanker after whistling wanker is called out for being shit after a win.
They are full time professionals now on huge salaries.
Long gone are the days a referee had a full time day job and got £50 to do a game at weekend so there's no excuses.
In my opinion the "professionals" we have now are piss poor compared to the part time referees we used to have.
It's either incompetence, weak refereeing or outright bias/corruption.
It's difficult to prove corruption therefore they're either incompetent or weak.
If they're incompetent or weak they shouldn't be operating at this level.
Says it all for me when Howard Webb gets put in charge.the only improvement in the officials going full-time professional was there fitness levels.

I didn’t go tonight, probably a good thing as I’d have been absolutely furious with this fucker from the very first minute. Holding had hold of Erling’s shirt for about five seconds so it’s a simple open and shut case for the referee - free kick to City yellow card to Holding. Bewilderingly he gives it the other way. That set the tone for the evening.

Tomiyasu was lucky to get away without a card for constant fouling too.
Not the worst refereeing performance we've been on the end of in the last month and wasn't a game changer for once but was definitely a very one sided performance from Tierney and the VAR spectator.
The only time Tomiyasu didn't foul Jack was for the goal assist when a foul would have been a penalty,well maybe ,on Tierneys performance

What would happen if a team walked of due to persistent unpunished dangerous fouls in fear of the consequences ?

Watched from 114, did my own personal VAR just now.... deffo a City free kick, deffo a yellow and borderline rest.

Strangely the TV coverage just mumbled some shit and didn't even consider the wrong decision.

Once again we saw an agenda driven performance from a referee, shockingly poor all the 50/50 decisions go the way of the opposition, its so obvious, it's not inept or poor its straight up cheating

Remember this lot meet up regularly for training etc, just like a team, they have a manager that runs them, they will talk discuss things between themselves and that's when agenda and bias kicks in be it intentional or not, the seeds are planted

When refs were part time they didn't meet like they do now, they weren't a team with a manager, they were referees that just turned up did their thing and went home, if a ref had a shit game that's what it was a shit game and as the old saying goes, things would even themselves out over the season and they usually did

But what we see at the minute is the same constant poor decision after poor decision, week in week out they set the agenda and all 4 including the VAR lot stick to it and we are on the wrong end of many of the piss poor agenda driven performances these days, last night wasn't a surprise to me it just solidifies for me the absolute corruption in football to try and influence an outcome, last night failed, but we will see it again, no doubt soon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.