Ref Watch

Holding should have least had a yellow (red ? ) within the first minute. He wasnt and this gave holding the freedom to hold Haaland all the time. Until it became to obvious.

The ref blow Haaland up for off side, for coming from an off side position. He was never in an off side position ! About 6 yards on from the keepers kick.

I found the off side rule very odd last night, to be honest I didnt understand it at all. The ref blow afew times from long kicks and I didnt have a clue who was off side

Says it all for me when Howard Webb gets put in charge.the only improvement in the officials going full-time professional was there fitness levels.
Exactly.
Webb who had a reputation for favouring the Rags as a referee succeeded Reilly who had a similar reputation.
It looks like a few of the current crop are staking an early claim to take over from Red Howard once he moves on.
Attwell is currently the front runner but there's time yet for a few equally clueless wankers to stake a claim.

From the first minute set the tone...again.

Anyone seeing this happen in every game and not seeing that it is deliberate and organised give your head a wobble!

The little decisions all add up and get in our head. Imo that's why we need half time to pick ourselves up! It might also be why certain players aren't up for the fight. Iv seen Bernardo in disbelief about certain decisions every weekend for years if I was him I'd want to play for a team that gets favoured too!

But that's why victory tastes so much sweeter - we know what we're up against and I firmly believe pep does too. For all the people saying he doesn't get us, I think with this in mind he really really does... Maybe we don't get how much he fights for our club against shady forces that he's not allowed to say anything about.

Up for the blues and fuck the rest of the bent twats

Just updated my post match post with this:

Tierney shit the bed on multiple occasions, should have sent Zinchenko off, Holding should have been booked way earlier and Tomiyasu made 4 or 5 fouls on Grealish and was never booked. Turner took nearly 30 seconds on every goal kick, never booked, Gundogan took 10 seconds on a free-kick, instantly booked.

The standard we're being refereed to is a disgrace.

Saka moved towards the ball from an off side position in the 2nd half. He didn’t touch it and the linesman raised his flag. What’s the correct decision if the media has been telling us they got it right at Old Trafford the other week?
That’s happened two or three times in every game I’ve watched since the derby, almost as if that’s the way the law is normally applied

Once again we saw an agenda driven performance from a referee, shockingly poor all the 50/50 decisions go the way of the opposition, its so obvious, it's not inept or poor its straight up cheating

Remember this lot meet up regularly for training etc, just like a team, they have a manager that runs them, they will talk discuss things between themselves and that's when agenda and bias kicks in be it intentional or not, the seeds are planted

When refs were part time they didn't meet like they do now, they weren't a team with a manager, they were referees that just turned up did their thing and went home, if a ref had a shit game that's what it was a shit game and as the old saying goes, things would even themselves out over the season and they usually did

But what we see at the minute is the same constant poor decision after poor decision, week in week out they set the agenda and all 4 including the VAR lot stick to it and we are on the wrong end of many of the piss poor agenda driven performances these days, last night wasn't a surprise to me it just solidifies for me the absolute corruption in football to try and influence an outcome, last night failed, but we will see it again, no doubt soon

I’ve tried to find stats versus previous seasons but I’m useless at that stuff.

From memory we’ve had 1 red against us early on in the season the Wolves hatchet man. This was the time we looked like we’d run away with it & Im convinced same tackle wouldn’t be a red now.

These are the sort of changes that come from referee management meetings, competitions managers etc

Somebody will be able to prove it but I’m sure overall yellows & reds will be down by about 60%.

We got exactly what we have come to expect from this incompetent bunch of useless officials. You know it’s bad when they can’t get throw ins, corners and goal kicks correct. It was no surprise when holding got took off at half time because Arteta probably knew that he should already have been sent off. Anyway on to next week and no doubt another clueless idiot to talk about.

Spot the player offside and the physical interference they make and explain why it's any different to a recent goal...

Making it up as they go along.

Yes I was sad enough to note which minute it happened in to find it.

For what it's worth I believe these types of calls should be offside but it's easy to be frustrated when numerous referees came out and said these calls shouldn't be offside.

No apparently:

Spot the player offside and the physical interference they make and explain why it's any different to a recent goal...

Making it up as they go along.

Yes I was sad enough to note which minute it happened in to find it.

I saw that last night and didnt have a clue who was off side. It was baffling all game to be honest

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.