Ref Watch

It's blatant.
I wish city react to this shit, but have a funny feeling whatever city do, the media will turn it against city.
I think Pep should be more vocal about it tho, but Pep seems he prefers sarcasm when talking about the standard of refereeing city get.

It's blatant.
I wish city react to this shit, but have a funny feeling whatever city do, the media will turn it against city.
I think Pep should be more vocal about it tho, but Pep seems he prefers sarcasm when talking about the standard of refereeing city get.
Doesn’t really matter what the media say. All that matters is getting into the psyche of the nation. The more we say fuck all about the officiating, nothing changes.

After Pep had a rant about it in 2018 and said he’d gone to the governing body with a list of decisions, I felt like the stupidly shit decisions went away for a while.

Spot the player offside and the physical interference they make and explain why it's any different to a recent goal...

Making it up as they go along.

Yes I was sad enough to note which minute it happened in to find it.

For what it's worth I believe these types of calls should be offside but it's easy to be frustrated when numerous referees came out and said these calls shouldn't be offside.

You can bet that if another City player got to that and smashed it in from the half way line and ran up to the ref saying he was not offside, like Fernandes did the goal would have stood like it did in the derby.

No me neither.

But what are you actually doing to highlight this ‘corruption’ aside from venting on a forum ?

Every PL club has fans moaning on forums about refs/VAR decisions and feel aggrieved it goes against them all the time

Man Utd fans angered by VAR decisions

Many more examples for all clubs

You’re literally doing the same as other fans for all clubs that think officials are against them

If everyone actually boycotted the game because of this ‘corruption’ then no, they wouldn’t win and it would seriously have to be looked into

Until then it just carry’s on - fans for all clubs moaning about refs decisions and calling it ‘biased, ‘corrupt etc
You have posted that a hundred times now, that and salad diving , your mind is not for changing or even debating

I agree about it being offside, I think any attempt to run towards the ball means you're offside instantly but it's the amount of referees that came out after the Rashford goal to say different. Christina Unkel being a stand out person in America.

Here's the Zinchenko one, it's one of them where you can't tell whether he purposely didn't lift his foot high enough to miss Walker, you'd like to think not but he was overly-aggressive from the moment he came on last night.

His 2nd foul on Bernardo should have been a 2nd yellow though. Tierney shit it.

Tierney has form for failing to issue a 2nd yellow for fouls against our players.
Milner at the Victimdrome last season should have had 2 or 3 second yellows that day.

Doesn’t really matter what the media say. All that matters is getting into the psyche of the nation. The more we say fuck all about the officiating, nothing changes.

After Pep had a rant about it in 2018 and said he’d gone to the governing body with a list of decisions, I felt like the stupidly shit decisions went away for a while.

It's blatant.
Everyone calls for city to react, but there is no argument or point we could make that wouldn't be twisted to seem like bitterness, conspiracy, sour grapes etc. Its galling, but silence is the only stance the club can take without damaging our reputation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.