Ref Watch

said there was some subjectivity but if it happens tonight its offside.bent cunts fair play to neville asking though i expected him to try and brush that goal under the carpet
Fair play to neville. To quote another **** not in my lifetime

Howard Webb has just admitted Rat face Fernades goal against us shouldnt of stood
Shame he wasn’t asked about the other 3 games in a row plus the Rags game we were shafted.
Everton home non penalty, Spurs home non penalty, Wolves home non penalty, all clear as day penalties ignored by Var. Inc the Rags fiasco, 4 games on the trot Var got clear errors wrong and all against us

Howard Webb has just admitted Rat face Fernades goal against us shouldnt of stood
Just watched the clip, he doesn’t actually admit it was wrong but “the game” tells us it’s wrong, again hiding behind 4 subjective points, I fucking hate Carragher but if you look at his face, he’s not convinced about this bellend.

said there was some subjectivity but if it happens tonight its offside.bent cunts fair play to neville asking though i expected him to try and brush that goal under the carpet

They are gas lighting cunts. They are literally laughing saying subjectivity when at OT & offside elsewhere.

So they admit the mistake. What action is taken against Fabinho, none as that numpty Coote had given a yellow card. What action will be taken against Coote and the totally inept VAR officials, none, just carry on with their next game. Any other job and you’d be called in for some sort if disciplinary action.
Or played on a loop on skysports until a ban is implemented , or is trial by video only reserved when it involves us ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.