Ref Watch

How ironic that Webb mentions last night's referee, a certain Stuart Atwell. I really hope that the club have made sure that he will not be refereeing one of our matches for a very long time.

He will get a cup final this year. It will be subtle, no conversations but you will feel if you have upset or made your pay masters happy.

More importantly others will fall in line as they quickly identify what’s rewarded.

Cost us three points, they never looked like scoring after Grealish’s goal. We should be 2 points behind Arsenal with having to play them twice. How we’ve been officiated since the restart has been suspect at the very least. Have never truly believed that our league is bent but I’m starting to doubt it now.

He contradicts himself so many times. You have to do 1 of 4 things & Rashford didn’t but then says Rashford followed the ball for a long time & impedes Akanji & Ederson.

But that is subjective as 99% including the linesman thought it was clear offside & the ref didn’t.

Cheating cunts!
Yes, and he also says, ‘if we get involved in the subjective situations we could end up with inconsistency’…I think var has been on the inconsistency bus from day one in the premier league tbh!

Yes, and he also says, ‘if we get involved in the subjective situations we could end up with inconsistency’…I think var has been on the inconsistency bus from day one in the premier league tbhsays next time
Yes, and he also says, ‘if we get involved in the subjective situations we could end up with inconsistency’…I think var has been on the inconsistency bus from day one in the premier league tbh!

Next time it will be offside, you can’t get any more inconsistent than that.

Next time it will be offside, you can’t get any more inconsistent than that.

It's all just bollocks. After that non-offside there is no doubt in my mind what they are doing.

Anyone trying to justify it with "subjective" or "letter of the law" has been caught in the trap. Oh yes, and can just fuck off as far as I am concerned.

Apart from those in red, the whole world knew it should have been given offside.
Even they knew. The mouthy bastards just can't acknowledge it. Most fans of most clubs would happily hold their hands up and recognise that they got away with one. These twats, same as Liverpool, are incapable of doing so. Which is just one of the reasons why they are so utterly despised.

He will get a cup final this year. It will be subtle, no conversations but you will feel if you have upset or made your pay masters happy.

More importantly others will fall in line as they quickly identify what’s rewarded.
He refereed last year's Carabao final. He won't be at a final this year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.