Ref Watch

Check back in 4 years. Either you are right or I am.

I base my predictions as a software engineering professional with a keen interest in AI and by following AI developments. I might well be wrong in projecting a 4-year timeframe for the improvements I state - but I think I'm in the ball park. Within an order of magnitude (meaning maybe 10 years instead of 4).

Eventually what I've predicted will come to pass - it's inevitable - the question is when? - how soon? And not at all if.

Sounds incredibly expensive. Who's paying for it?

Really? Are they named? Can we see them? Do they make collective decisions?

The AVAR is always named. For the Tottenham game it is a bloke called Simon Bennett, who was a linesman at the World Cup.

I imagine the replay official is more a tech guy who just gets up the replays the VAR wants to see, rather than getting involved in any decision making.

24a9d144c8e7a297736399e4c297d2b6.jpg

The AVAR is always named. For the Tottenham game it is a bloke called Simon Bennett, who was a linesman at the World Cup.

I imagine the replay official is more a tech guy who just gets up the replays the VAR wants to see, rather than getting involved in any decision making.

Great that idiot in charge again after his performance v `Everton
Let an assault on Haaland go in the 1st minute, booked 3 of ours in the 1st half, missed the penalty on Mahrez (Mason on Var equally to blame). stopped play at all opportunities inc his "not working" equipment fiasco, let them time waste and feign injuries all game

Great that idiot in charge again after his performance v `Everton
Let an assault on Haaland go in the 1st minute, booked 3 of ours in the 1st half, missed the penalty on Mahrez (Mason on Var equally to blame). stopped play at all opportunities inc his "not working" equipment fiasco, let them time waste and feign injuries all game
Ah, the usual performance of any whistling wanker who is appointed to 'referee' at The Etihad.

The English officiating has been adopted by other refereeing associations around Europe.

Mr Bennett was one of the famous linos that shafted us at spurs a few years ago with his intresting Interpretation off offside, along with Steve Beck and Mark Twattenberg.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.