Ref Watch

I was asking because I was there and wasn't sure, now having seen it on tv it was simply a collision. There was no foul so we had a good goal chalked off. The ref bottled it when we scored, frightened he might be criticised because the keeper was on the floor so he gave a foul.
Definitely no foul, but from what I saw Erling looked offside when the ball was played. Could’ve been another Rashford though, he didn’t touch the ball!

Let’s see how many keepers are warned and then booked in the first 35 minutes of the first half at the Etihad. And if standing your ground and letting a player hit you is a penalty then the game is fucked
One million percent correct, more outrageous than the penalty.

Bent beyond bent now it’s in plain open view. Average time of 89 mins for a keeper if they bother to get booked against us for time wasting, as for that decision by the Trafford twat, well it’s not even being hidden any more is it. If we come away with a point and all 11 on the pitch it will be as good as a win for us, but I’m not holding my breath.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.