Ref Watch

Keith Hackett on BBC News sports roundup absolutely laid into Lee Mason tonight. Ended by saying his position as a VAR referee should be reviewed.
Is that because he fucked up and cost Arsenal points ?
Nobody seemed to mind when he was shit for a (insert name of a team that doesn't play in red)

Did you see the full back when Haaland crossed it for Gundy to score ? He suddenly collapsed in absolute (fake) agony. It is obvious that players now fake injuries after a goal in the hope Var rule it out and give a foul.
I know I am biased but there was no foul on the keeper but as a protected species.......
Looked like Haaland made contact with his knee on the follow through. Not a foul though.

Simon Hooper in the Dippers Derby just sums up the state of the officiating in the PL and how some teams are protected. Just Robertson as an example. 1st half he twice told the ref to fuck off, no card of course. 2nd half he books an Everton player, rightly, for kicking the ball away. 2 minutes later Robertson also kicks the ball away, no card given of course.
Robertson does eventually get a card, along with Pickford, for a scuffle not kicking the ball away, after he kicks the ball away but you have to question how the ref can book the Everton player and not the Dipper for similar offences within a few minutes of each other

Simon Hooper in the Dippers Derby just sums up the state of the officiating in the PL and how some teams are protected. Just Robertson as an example. 1st half he twice told the ref to fuck off, no card of course. 2nd half he books an Everton player, rightly, for kicking the ball away. 2 minutes later Robertson also kicks the ball away, no card given of course.
Robertson does eventually get a card, along with Pickford, for a scuffle not kicking the ball away, after he kicks the ball away but you have to question how the ref can book the Everton player and not the Dipper for similar offences within a few minutes of each other
They need to explain those kind of calls otherwise people think its bent.

Did you see the full back when Haaland crossed it for Gundy to score ? He suddenly collapsed in absolute (fake) agony. It is obvious that players now fake injuries after a goal in the hope Var rule it out and give a foul.
I know I am biased but there was no foul on the keeper but as a protected species.......
think defender did it out of embarrassment cause haaland made him look a fool

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.