Ref Watch

Agree 100% about the time wasting.

Going to be unpopular here but I think it is a foul and therefore it is a penalty. It infuriates me when we don't get them. As it stands there's a free license for the goalkeeper to clatter into the opposition that they wouldn't get away with anywhere else on the pitch. The annoying thing is we see this every single week go unpunished and overlooked. Seems awfully coincidental they choose today of all days to pull somebody (US) up on it.
So your fine with it being given against us but NO OTHER TEAM ! That's the point, like the time wasting it's never given against the opposition why us ? Because its bent that's why.

So your fine with it being given against us but NO OTHER TEAM ! That's the point, like the time wasting it's never given against the opposition why us ? Because its bent that's why.

No, I'm not.... but technically it's a foul. Ederson doesn't get the ball and doesn't 'stand his ground'. He jumps into Nketiah. Actually talked about these incidents earlier in the season with a mate and we both agreed that these should be punished. I was surprised he gave it as initially when he blew I thought his bleeper had gone off for the ball crossing the line when it blatantly hadn't.

Let's just be relieved he didn't give the incident with Walker as a penalty and them give some ridiculous excuse to try and justify it.

Great 3 points and if they are indeed bent, for me, it makes it even sweeter.

Tanganga kicked us off the park last season, this bald cheating bastard failed to book him repeatedl, even spoke to the the captain and was eventually substitute.

Tonight Walker is injured and is waiting to come onto the field of play but fails to let him on the pitch and results in a yellow card, and gives a penalty for a goalkeeper closing the angle and making himself big.

How many times do goalkeepers waste time from minute one at the Ethihad and are eventually booked in the 85th minute, I’ve said it before this cheating bastard referees us differently , in fact he is a fucking cheat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.