Ref Watch

The penalty for Arsenal while technically a foul you never see them given when it's a keeper's momentum taking him into a player after he's had his shot. Anywhere else on the pitch then yes, foul all day long. Ederson yellow was correct as Taylor had already had a word with Gundogan over the issue beforehand. He's left himself no option other than a booking. Just hope that this is the start of them cracking down on it a bit more but probably wishful thinking.

I thought the ref was good. You can argue that it's a penalty or not but they never ever give those out consistently is my only gripe.

Against Villa, their goalkeeper comes out and collides with Haaland; Gundog scores, no goal. Foul on keeper.

le arse, Ederson comes out, collides with arse player, ball cleared off the line; penalty.

For years we've had to put up with shithouse tactics from opposition, we do it then get called out for it.

Fuckin' great result though!
Our non-goal against Villa was a shocker, unless Haaland was offside in the build up. I have looked at it several times and it is very close. But if the referee disallowed it for a foul by Haaland then he was 100% wrong.

yes, if that is Rashford there at the pen, it stays as a pen and they say Rashford could not have been offside due to the fact he did not touch the ball. he can run after the ball as we saw 3 weeks ago.
it doesnt mean defender can fault him.

If all games are reffed the same way as Taylor reffed it, there is no problem. You just know that a keeper will take out a player, keepers will time waste and players will shout at the ref, and nothing will be done.

So your fine with it being given against us but NO OTHER TEAM ! That's the point, like the time wasting it's never given against the opposition why us ? Because its bent that's why.
We were awarded a penalty last night.
How does the Rodri handball (as one example of many) fit into the bent narrative?

No one can tell me that's a pen after Martinez on haaland at the weekend. As for the yellow cards we literally have to blow on someone to get booked but it feels like the opposition has to commit assault to get booked. The refs are cheating cunts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.