Ref Watch

I answered the 2 things you mentioned and agreed with you? If there is anything else I have missed answering, ask again and I will gladly answer? You have failed to answer a single thing I have asked though?
Ah I missed it as I thought you had just copied and pasted my post, fair do's.
To answer your points, taking the last one first. The ref, forget who, was looking right at Aguero and saw the collision. Later after a media witch hunt he denied seeing it allowing the PL to ban him for an elbow.
The entire Adebayor joke against Arsenal. Staff at MCFC have stated the referee told them why he booked him but by midnight his report stated a different reason allowing the PL to ban him. That's not fans, that's staff. That's corruption.
Why has no ref come out and said something, they have as evidenced on here many times.
As to who is telling them to lie, the PL are because the dips, rags and arsenal tell them. We are shitting all over their cosy cartel and they don't like it. The photo of them all sat round a table in a restaurant told a story that a thousand words can't.

Our non-goal against Villa was a shocker, unless Haaland was offside in the build up. I have looked at it several times and it is very close. But if the referee disallowed it for a foul by Haaland then he was 100% wrong.
Didn't see his arm go up for an indirect free kick ......

Translation:. We interpreted the rule to fit our desired outcome and for other teams it will be different.

Haha….”Rashford doesn’t exactly do those four things…..but you could argue he does” what is this mental gymnastics ? I await an award of a penalty against Brentford last game, of a type that never gets awarded, maybe the keeper punching our player in the head when clearing a corner, to level things up

Translation:. We interpreted the rule to fit our desired outcome and for other teams it will be different.

Is he saying that at the time it was a perfectly good goal BUT now referees would be expected to give offside ?
Basically refusing to admit the referee was wrong and the linesman right.

Is he saying that at the time it was a perfectly good goal BUT now referees would be expected to give offside ?
Basically refusing to admit the referee was wrong and the linesman right.
He gave an interview before the Chelsea match a few weeks ago and basically said “the game tells us it shouldn’t be allowed“ so basically saying the referee got it right, but the rules are wrong, fucking coward.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.