Ref Watch

We were awarded a penalty last night.
How does the Rodri handball (as one example of many) fit into the bent narrative?
You have quoted 2 separate things to what I was on about to prove its not bent.
Please tell me the last time any player was booked in the first half for time-wasting.
How many times has Taylor warned the keeper in the first half but not booked him until the 85th minute ?
Don't even start me on their penalty because that same situation has happened all season and no penalty has been given.

I thought the ref was good. You can argue that it's a penalty or not but they never ever give those out consistently is my only gripe.

So the game after Arsenal were stuffed as a result of a faulty VAR review, they get a penalty for something that 99 games out of 100 is not given.

Nope, nothing to see here.

the so called push by haaland on the arsenal defender before collecting the ball and was through on goal before being given as a foul was the worst decision of the evening and there were a lot of contenders. we are reffed differently to everyone else fact

Return of Graham Scott for Forest - he’s only been in charge of 4 prem games this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.