Ref Watch

A similar incident happened years ago when City were playing United in a cup game, the ball was put into the box from a corner, the referee blew his whistle, everyone looked mystified and the referee awarded a penalty to United. City were one nil up at the time.
1996 at the cuntfarm.

Alan Wilkie… cheating bastard

This made me think of the incident for the mistake when Wolves winning goal was ruled out against Liverpool and the television company accepted responsibility?
Not sure thats accurate. VAR admitted that the cameras didnt cover the entire pitch at Klanfield. This is a VAR Set up issue, not A TV companies issue/responsibility.

I've just watch Arsenal highlights and when Nketiah collides with Ederson and is on the floor, he actually thinks Taylor has given a goal when he points to the penalty spot!! He runs away to celebrate. Not one player appeals for a penalty and are shocked when it's given. There are incidents like this in every match that are never given. Bent as fuck!!! All the commentators with hindsight say penalty correctly given but not one called it at the time. All complicit. I'd love us to win the league more this year than any other just to boil more piss.
Watch all the Arsenal v City match vlogs (I Know...I know) everyone in the Arsenal sections think a goal is given via goal line technlology .Eelveryone then seems confused when the penalty is awarded .

It was a soft decision but fingers crossed he will do the same for our beloved rivals. And no he was clever bullshit from the pundits if that happens as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.