Ref Watch

In fairness it was close - but what the facts show is EVERY 50/50 decision (and some like red card vs leicester, Fernandez goal and Rashford's against scousers which are not even vaguely 50/50) go in their favour. Show me the last time a 50/50 went against them. It's like throwing 2 dice getting 10 double sixes in a row and insisting the dice are fair
Even the change in commentator‘s voice made it clear how shocked they were but not surprised at the same time. I also used my trusty ruler to draw the line and its not even close .Naked eyes can see that without any help. Shit runs so deep, i’m speechless.

Football Supporter Association.....

It's time for supporters of all clubs to come together to highlight what is going on in the game,the officials involved and the clubs who are benefiting.

The corruption is manipulating results in plain view and they are relying on the independence of tribal rival fans to carry on without exposure,publicity and sanction.

It is unacceptable that PGMOL is an unaccountable body responsible for a multi billion £ industry.

The FSA should be our 'agent provocetuer' in mobilising fans of all clubs against the clear and obvious incompetence and corruption stealing our game.
Spot on.
The way I see it is like organized crime , shielding with different layers .
But let’s suppose I own a business and I hired a consulting company to oversee my business and they fuck up constantly.
Ultimately I have to take full responsibility and deal accordingly.

Remember this game and you were proper done over
Yeah it all looked bad enough from where I was sat, but when I turned on my phone on the way home to see numerous messages of support from L***s supporting friends who can't usually wait to stick the boot in, that's when I knew we'd been monumentally stitched up. I've only one ambition left in life now, and that's to see Forest and their fat arsed weapon of a chairman go bust.

Football Supporter Association.....

It's time for supporters of all clubs to come together to highlight what is going on in the game,the officials involved and the clubs who are benefiting.

The corruption is manipulating results in plain view and they are relying on the independence of tribal rival fans to carry on without exposure,publicity and sanction.

It is unacceptable that PGMOL is an unaccountable body responsible for a multi billion £ industry.

The FSA should be our 'agent provocetuer' in mobilising fans of all clubs against the clear and obvious incompetence and corruption stealing our game.

The trouble with that is that fans of each club are completely at odds with fans of every other club as to who they think the clubs who are benefiting are.

You can argue all day if it was a foul but the one thing it definitely wasn’t was ‘clear’

When I’m considering a decision for City, I like to apply the United test.

Can you put your hand on your heart and say if that was a United player you would simply say… Yep, fair enough clear foul?

Yes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.