Ref Watch

I‘ ve watched the replay of rags second goal from yesterday and I can’t believe this was given on side . Fix is real.
I watched this afternoon only to have a look at what some on here suggested could have been a rag sending off, but that offside, is it just me or did the var lines appear to be drawn far from parallel to the cut of the grass? Using the nearest grass parallel, behind the players, it seemed like the line started at ~2m from grass cut near side, and managed to be only 1m or so from the grass cut far side, therefore suggesting onside within the 'triangle' created!
Perhaps my trigonometry is just having another off-day!

I watched this afternoon only to have a look at what some on here suggested could have been a rag sending off, but that offside, is it just me or did the var lines appear to be drawn far from parallel to the cut of the grass? Using the nearest grass parallel, behind the players, it seemed like the line started at ~2m from grass cut near side, and managed to be only 1m or so from the grass cut far side, therefore suggesting onside within the 'triangle' created!
Is there a still we can look at?

Just replicate what Lord LV is continuously doing with the offside law. Put pressure on the match officials. On top of that stop being wasteful with our chances.

Last edited:
Football Supporter Association.....

It's time for supporters of all clubs to come together to highlight what is going on in the game,the officials involved and the clubs who are benefiting.

The corruption is manipulating results in plain view and they are relying on the independence of tribal rival fans to carry on without exposure,publicity and sanction.

It is unacceptable that PGMOL is an unaccountable body responsible for a multi billion £ industry.

The FSA should be our 'agent provocetuer' in mobilising fans of all clubs against the clear and obvious incompetence and corruption stealing our game.
I once went to an FSA meeting involving the fans of clubs playing in Europe. Three from MUST, three from Spirit of Shankly, plus Tony Barrett who was working for LFC as Supporter Liaison Officer, two or three from Arsenal (although different groups, two from Spurs and one or two from Chelsea. And me, representing the only one of those clubs that doesn't have an active Supporters Trust fan body.

Which combination of those five clubs do you think is going to be pushing the FSA to investigate?

The replay I watched didn’t have the var lines so I used my own judgement with a help of my handy ruler . I freezed the frame and used my ruler just to confirm that my eyes are not deceiving me. He is about foot and half offside in my estimate.

If you are actually interested in an opinion of why that might appear so, the ESPN guy addressed it today.

565e5e6bea967c928339b60201060175.jpg

7becdd45408116805f3c781301ded26a.jpg

I once went to an FSA meeting involving the fans of clubs playing in Europe. Three from MUST, three from Spirit of Shankly, plus Tony Barrett who was working for LFC as Supporter Liaison Officer, two or three from Arsenal (although different groups, two from Spurs and one or two from Chelsea. And me, representing the only one of those clubs that doesn't have an active Supporters Trust fan body.

Which combination of those five clubs do you think is going to be pushing the FSA to investigate?

A new body perhaps...

FAC.

Fans Against Corruption.

Fans stopped the ESL,something must be done to stop what almost every fan experiences and witnesses on a regular if not institutionalised basis.

There has to be an uprising and it must start with fans. This result manipulation in plain sight cannot be allowed to go on !!

Totally agree mate. Didn’t even give a yellow. Mandy catches Rashford’s toe and gets a yellow. No wonder Maddison is trying to speak to him. Atwell is absolutely clueless.
I think Attwell referees according to the best Knee Jerk Manual available. His season is littered with decisions that from one week to another can only be described as 'contradictpry or variable.'!

In fairness it was close - but what the facts show is EVERY 50/50 decision (and some like red card vs leicester, Fernandez goal and Rashford's against scousers which are not even vaguely 50/50) go in their favour. Show me the last time a 50/50 went against them. It's like throwing 2 dice getting 10 double sixes in a row and insisting the dice are fair

Have you seen the Netflix documentary Operation Flagrant Foul on the NBA. It starts off with umpire getting chastised for giving legitimate fouls against Jordan. There’s enough in it to show how they influenced 80% of outcomes by giving or not giving fouls.

"Operation Flagrant Foul,” which is also the name of the federal investigation into Donaghy and the scheme, dives deep into the 2007 gambling scandal that nearly brought down the NBA, calling its integrity into question.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.