Ref Watch

The way VAR works is they check the situation in order so they must have determined that Phil was onside as the decision to disallow was "Sterling offside" if it had been Phil they wouldn't have bothered to check the next phases This is the reason that they take so long because they look at each phase
The way VAR works is to look and keep looking and hope we can find something to disallow a City goal.

The way VAR works is they check the situation in order so they must have determined that Phil was onside as the decision to disallow was "Sterling offside" if it had been Phil they wouldn't have bothered to check the next phases This is the reason that they take so long because they look at each phase
It’s possible they took so long because the Foden one was tight.

Here’s a theory on the penalty. VAR gets in lughole of ref to say he’s got the red completely wrong so he either gives the pen and issues yellow or he sticks with it and looks like he doesn’t know the rules.

Ref takes easy option by rescinding the lot.

We can't complain after yesterday. If that "penalty" had happened at the other end of the pitch, I hate to think how the match thread would have elected.
I was in between deliveries, I watched nearly all of first half and then the last 10 + extra of the second half.

Still haven't seen the Walker incident tbh can't bring myself to rewatch the game lol

plus it was mainly a joke :p

Thought we were a tad fortunate with the penalty to be fair. No criticism of Walker, given the situation he had to take the risk and make the challenge and whilst it was only a yellow card offence the penalty award wasn't a clear and obvious error in my opinion.
It was the kind of game I hate, if Man U, Chelsea, Liverpool had been playing Southampton yesterday I honestly wouldn't have been unhappy if Southampton had lost. It was like playing Bolton, time wasting from the kick off, systematic feigning of injuries, breaking play up every few minutes and taking drinks breaks and every one of them constantly in Jon Moss's ear. I get that teams have to do what they have to do but I still hate that sort of approach to football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.