Ref Watch

so the Rag get the faintest touch on the ball but wipes out Jesus , so no penalty , f*cking ridiculous , anywhere else on the pitch its a foul , not that it really matters , we would have missed the penalty anyway
Yeah I know, mate. And any journalist of any value will be asking how they square that with the Everton and Watford red cards today because they both certainly played the ball. The lack of actual journalism on this topic is despicable, as if they are all in on it.

Yeah I know, mate. And any journalist of any value will be asking how they square that with the Everton and Watford red cards today because they both certainly played the ball. The lack of actual journalism on this topic is despicable, as if they are all in on it.
I'm convinced they are. Even if they are not part of the inner circle they certainly know what's going on and are either fearful of reprisals if they get involved, or just happy to play dumb because it suits them financially.

Popped this in the Rags thread, but thought it deserved a repost to show just how abnormal OliVAR was yesterday.

"Oddly though, by 70 minutes the foul count was 20 tackles with 2 fouls to the Rags, we had 26 tackles and 12 fouls. So 1 in every 10 Rag fouls in the first 70 minutes was a foul, whilst nearly 1 in 2 for us."

Fouls first 70 minutes:

1636318317692.png

After 70 minutes, the Rags had 18 tackles and gave away 7 fouls, so up to nearly 1 in 2, whilst we attempted just 2 tackles and no fouls. Utterly bizarre if it was honest...

Fouls (after 70 minutes):

1636318520093.png

So we end up with the Rags at 38 tackles with 9 fouls so around 1 in 4. We ended up at 28 tackles and 12 fouls, so just under 1 in 2. So we were still punished twice as often, but up to 70 minutes we were punished 5 times as often. Plus we didn't get the pen and Ronaldo should have been sent off.

If that's not game management, I don't know what is. His stats would have looked completely fucking stupid without that late spurt to correct him. Almost like someone had a word in his ear at exactly 70 minutes and told him he needed to pad his stats.

we have our own data analytics teams. Top notch scientists as I’m sure all clubs do.
We will be aware we are getting screwed but how many teams will be coming knowing that they can foul with impunity v City & teams they can’t go near.

we should show the foul count on the scoreboard.

I'd like to know if Stockley Park can here the Sky and BT commentary, because if Nevile or Carragher etal say "the player got a touch" or that's not a pen" etc, the VAR decision seems to follow their view, like yesterday Tyler and Nevile were quick to say Telles got a touch, which granted he did slightly, but he still fouls Jesus on the follow through, which should have been a foul and pen, but straight away VAR gave no pen,
It's like they all want to have their ducks in a line and are singing from the same hymn sheet
Check out the penalty that Inter Milan were awarded last night. Defender gets a clear touch on the ball, not a slight one, and then takes out the forward. Penalty given and even after a VAR check it still stood. Compare to our penalty that wasn't given, still not even sure if player touched the ball. Did VAR even look at it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.