Ref Watch

I used to think refs were being mugged off, distracted by players talking to them etc to take their (small) minds off what was going on but it's not the case...yesterday as I posted, a little earlier he was aware and watching/waving from the second time the keeper was fucking about....did nothing & as you say added on ONE minute.

Why stare & wave more than once on each goalkick? He'd obviously seen an issue but as you say added fuck all on.
it's a good job only 1 minute they must be bursting for a piss at half time these goalies

We've got Dipper Dean and Tierney has got the Scouse derby.

Interesting...

I think Newcastle are in for an hard time from officials now that they have been taken over from a group that doesn't fit the Yank mandate.
The ref last night just didn't want to give the penalty at any cost.
Eventually he was forced too after a long delay.
He was prepared to give a corner instead for Gilmour's hand block from a goal bound headed shot.
He saw it hit him to have given the corner in the first place but didn't see it hit his hand which was above his head????
Bollocks.
Newcastle will be "helped wholeheartedly" to be relegated this season by the officials just because somebody with money has taken them over and a certain few do not like this

I think Newcastle are in for an hard time from officials now that they have been taken over from a group that doesn't fit the Yank mandate.
The ref last night just didn't want to give the penalty at any cost.
Eventually he was forced too after a long delay.
He was prepared to give a corner instead for Gilmour's hand block from a goal bound headed shot.
He saw it hit him to have given the corner in the first place but didn't see it hit his hand which was above his head????
Bollocks.
Newcastle will be "helped wholeheartedly" to be relegated this season by the officials just because somebody with money has taken them over and a certain few do not like this
Worth keeping an eye on that one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.