Ref Watch

F#cking hell. football really is bent as f#ck.
Talking to a pal earlier we laughed about what good old Dimwit’s take would be, saying between us even he will say its a pen. Kind of in disbelief but should have known better.

Last edited:
You actually couldnt make it up. No wonder the refs are as bad as they are if this guys see’s a replay of that and says no foul. Clearly lacks any understanding of the game at its most basic level.

He understands perfectly well it’s a foul and a penalty but chooses to just tow the line for his fellow corrupt cunts at PiGMOB.

Sky giving them a voice is shameful.

Anthony Taylor, by the way. He ‘missed’. two clear penalties. It’s not the first time his performance in a City game was ‘odd’.

Seeing that the ball was at chest height was he booted Jesus what the fuck was his leg doing there anyway. Bit like handball, if the arm is dangling out everyone asks why. What was he blocking and with what. Warnock and DG are grade A fools. The fact that Taylor missed this and the one he eventually gave is the more worrying. Kept on not giving fouls for when man mountain Antonio flung himself to the floor but never booked him for simulation. Odd how the smaller, lighter man kept on pushing over the heavier and taller one. Only thing to his credit was the booking of the keeper after an hour although it could probably have been dome in the first.

He understands perfectly well it’s a foul and a penalty but chooses to just tow the line for his fellow corrupt cunts at PiGMOB.

Sky giving them a voice is shameful.
Yep, was being too kind to him with my lack of understanding comment

The bit where herr dermot says "well I don't think he kicks him" but also says there's definitely contact, so that's not a contradiction then is it?
If we actually scored our penalties then I would expect our owners to sue PIGMOL if we don't win on Sunday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.