Ref Watch

With his record on our last game title decider??!!
I'll always remember him fondly for that game as I'll always remember Atkinson fondly for the Stoke final.

Fair play to Dean, just imagine being slap bang in the middle of that minute or two of total insane pandemonium and still having the presence of mind to fulfil his duties to the letter of the law and book Sergio for taking his shirt off.

I'll always remember him fondly for that game as I'll always remember Atkinson fondly for the Stoke final.

Fair play to Dean, just imagine being slap bang in the middle of that minute or two of total insane pandemonium and still having the presence of mind to fulfil his duties to the letter of the law and book Sergio for taking his shirt off.

In some of the clips of Sergio's goal you can see Dean thrust his arm toward the centre spot and it looks like he's running away with the players like a madman

In some of the clips of Sergio's goal you can see Dean thrust his arm toward the centre spot and it looks like he's running away with the players like a madman
There's a story from the time that Dean, as well as some other refs were happy we won the title that way because they'd had enough of the pisscan bullying them and thought that would be the last of him.

I'm convinced the next season it was contrived to fuck him off properly by giving him a decent gap title win against us.

They got so many "Interesting" decisions that season.

3 of the top 7 used referees finish this season. All done 24 or more games.

Small pool of referees used in reality for such a high profile competition.

Swear he was inches away from launching himself into the pile-on
The weird thing about that game was after we scored, QPR just kicked it out of play and that was that! Think he blew up early too! Bet pisscan was frothing that day!

I reckon we will get Pawson just to add to the conspiracy theories !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.