Ref Watch

Thats because every single referee is bent.

They must be. The PL/UEFA/pgmol etc are regularly following an agenda to manipulate matches. So they must know that they can approach referees who will be receptive to doing just that. And yet there’s never been a single case where a referee has been so outraged at receiving such an approach that they’ve gone public about it. So they’re either agreeing to fix matches or turning down those approaches but not doing anything about it.

And even those few refs who haven’t been approached to fix matches must know about it because it’s so widespread. And they haven’t done anything about it.

So they must all be bent.
just look who the head of pigmol is for your ring leader. Certain refs get the same teams unusual amounts of times and favour or work against them. Also why does pigmol employ so few refs compared to other leagues. Very dodgy

Thats because every single referee is bent.

They must be. The PL/UEFA/pgmol etc are regularly following an agenda to manipulate matches. So they must know that they can approach referees who will be receptive to doing just that. And yet there’s never been a single case where a referee has been so outraged at receiving such an approach that they’ve gone public about it. So they’re either agreeing to fix matches or turning down those approaches but not doing anything about it.

And even those few refs who haven’t been approached to fix matches must know about it because it’s so widespread. And they haven’t done anything about it.

So they must all be bent.
Corrupt or "Protecting the Product"?

That line from Michael OLIVARPOOL a few years ago speaking to Martin Tyler sticks in my head.

Why weren't the dippers down to 9 men in both our matches? Because it doesn't look good on Sky City winning each game by 6 goals because the game was reffed to the correct LoTG.

It wouldn't surprise me if this season was manipulated F1 style for a Liverpool win.

All people will remember this time next season will be they were champions this season. Not how they were made champions.

Liverpool fans chanted “Munich” at Taylor at our place. Only a week later they were moaning about City fans not staying silent for the Hillsborough thing at Wembley… hypocrites, much?!

I think they’re certain he’s a United fan. Just like a lot of our fans are.

Funny thing is, he is actually an Altrincham fan.
If you really believe that he is an Alti fan, then with all respect to you and others of the same opinion, you are living in cloud cuckoo land.

I don't know who 'alty' follows seen enough on here (I know) to suggest he's a sniveling rag and is watching his back to get on.

What I would say though is the chances of almost all refs either not having a team or supporting some non-league one makes me puke/laugh.

At some stage as very young kids they all thought about a career as a referee, not a player but a referee and decided to ignore all the media hype on certain clubs and become Wren Rovers fans etc is all a bit fanciful to say the least.

Maybe I have this wrong but according to my stream the ref (spit) has a word with Mings about time wasting early on?

Yet they continued to do so? Yet no cards.

WRF is the point of speaking to the team Captain and then let it continue. FFS Eddie has been booked for less in the 89rh min

Gonna be controversial now and say the ref yesterday wasn't too bad. The game had flow. Didn't notice him too much.
He at least added on the time first half, I absolutely despise how they don’t book a keeper early. Time wasting is time wasting, book early to avoid them doing it all game. That aside he was ok

Gonna be controversial now and say the ref yesterday wasn't too bad. The game had flow. Didn't notice him too much.
And he cut the game short by at least a minute, Eddie & co wasted at least 2 minutes of the allocated injury time, I was very very surprised when he blew, added to the drama, and recompense for Villa wasting time from the get go, when we got the third I put a tenner on Eddie to be booked

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.