Ref Watch

Players were out 3 mins before the ref after HT. Wonder if Webb was giving him instructions, only for City to feck them up 90 secs later
Another technical problem with ref’s radio he came out a tech messed with the device then we ran got a toolbox and they both went down the tunnel

I thought the ref did well today no complaints from me. Rodri was a definitely a yellow, Fabinio & TAA were fouls but in my opinion not worthy of a card. He did warn them and they didn’t commit any notable fowls afterwards.
The offsides & Lino flagging is frustrating but it was the right outcome every time.
He can ref us again for me!
So ederson, nearly having his head kicked in was OK. These linesman were wasting more time, than half the sides that come here do

I thought the ref did well today no complaints from me. Rodri was a definitely a yellow, Fabinio & TAA were fouls but in my opinion not worthy of a card. He did warn them and they didn’t commit any notable fowls afterwards.
The offsides & Lino flagging is frustrating but it was the right outcome every time.
Perfectly summed up thought he had a good game I like Hooper no nonsense ref let’s play flow and doesn’t wave his cards about, fourth time this season 3 wins at home and Villa draw away Watched Chelsea Villa and Madley was spoiling that one like he does every time I see him, centre of attention no control awful ref

Perfectly summed up thought he had a good game I like Hooper no nonsense ref let’s play flow and doesn’t wave his cards about, fourth time this season 3 wins at home and Villa draw away Watched Chelsea Villa and Madley was spoiling that one like he does every time I see him, centre of attention no control awful r

You might catch a few with that.

Awful performance by the Mitchell brother wannabe.

Incredibly biased and plain incompetent.

Makes the result even more impressive.
As always the opposing team think's the officiating was biased the other way which always makes me think it was unbiassed but errors were made for both.
coral foot bund.JPG

How do you commit a fowl? Put it in a straightjacket.

Badum tish.

Had the Ref treated Rodri the way he treated Fabinho I would say it was a decent performance. I do like that he doesn’t flash cards around - but giving Fabinho a talking to after thumping Gundo, and two fouls on Grealish within first 5 minutes and then booking Rodri for the first foul given against him (there had been another pull he had waved play on) was not consistent and then provokes the response of those who want Rodri sent off - had he warned him after first one and then booked for second - it would have been fine and good game management

His response to the Liverpool players coming around him was weak, He can not let them do that - they have to know they will be booked.

But the Fabinho situation after the warning was interesting - because he did nothing else and was ineffectual. He didn’t even bother having another hit and taking a yellow

and to be consistent - Alexander-Arnold should have been booked after his two hits on Grealish in one minute - it was petulant and dangerous If he thought he could carry on - as it was he didn’t get near enough Grealish to foul him after that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.