Referee Suspended For Forgetting His Coin.

Should have brought a piano onto the pitch, given both captain’s a clue or two and asked them to “name that tune”. Lowest number of notes gets choice of end or kick off.

Couldn’t they have just seen which goalkeeper could catch a reasonably hard shot? (I’m guessing they didn’t want the kick off delayed by several hours).

I was at this game and the whole momentous episode passed my by. It's a wonder the RDAHMeedya weren't on to us for not having a stash of coins in our technical area! It had completely no bearing whatsoever on the game. A reprimand was in order but these tossers just go looking for anything behind which they can throw their weight!

I see some amateur referee's are planning on doing this in protest during this weekend's fixtures, and that rugby referee Nigel Owens has admitted he's done it at the request of captains in the past.

The whole thing is pathetic, and whoever made the decision to ban him should be ashamed and embarrassed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.