Refereeing inconsistency

Vic

Anyone got the time to post side-by-side clips of Barry's second booking in the League game, and Gerrard's non-booking for his "bodycheck" on Johnson?

Vic said:
Anyone got the time to post side-by-side clips of Barry's second booking in the League game, and Gerrard's non-booking for his "bodycheck" on Johnson?

No, but sign this.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/fair-play-fa-english-football/?utm_medium=email&utm_source=system&utm_campaign=Send%2Bto%2BFriend" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/fair ... o%2BFriend</a>

Can we all stop crying about Kompany now please?

It's over a week ago, it's boring and it's making us look worse than a load of whinging red twats.

bluevengence said:
tidyman said:
Can we all stop crying about Kompany now please?

It's over a week ago, it's boring and it's making us look worse than a load of whinging red twats.

no

Fair enough.

As you were.

Can someone post a clip of the tackle that Barry Venison made on Kenny Clements in that game in the 80's?

I don't think he got a booking and I saw a similar tackle the other day, where the player did and I want to send a petition to the U.N. complaining about it because everyone's got it in for us.

Move on, nothing will happen about either challenge, the season continues.
Vic said:

Whilst we are discussing inconsistancy. Can anyone tell me if there has been any consistancy with the adding on of time at the end of a game.

Two things have struck me about added time, firstly whilst it is clearly up to the referee to add time on for what he considers time wasting by the opposition. It baffles me that the three minutes added on in the CC Liverpool game clearly amounted to only the statutory demanded by the making of substitutions during the 2nd half. Yet at every opportunity Reina wasted time throughout the whole of the second half and outfield players took the maximum and more over free kicks and every other form of stoppage in the game, yet none of it seemed to be accounted for in the officials addition of "added time". This clearly happens quite regularly and I can't fathom the reason.

Secondly the debacle at Old Trafford where we had to play until they scored. Post match we were treated to Sky and pundits reasoning for 7 minutes of additional time. That being that the referee added on further additional time for that taken every time the ball went out of play and the stoppage following the scoring of a goal in the initial period of additional time. Can anyone tell me if this has ever been repeated before that game or since? No I thought not! I have almost always seen officials blow bang on the additional time allowed despite goals being scored during this period and blatant time wasting by teams during it also. But its OK its Fergie time Ho Ho!

Or how about good old Scholsey who we all know cant tackle! Despite the thought we'd never see it again another raised boot all studs showing and a follow through into the players midriff, a challenge the like of which received a red card for Yakubu the same weekend. It really is getting beyond a joke! No doubt we'll all be laughing the next time he does to another City player in the derby's to come.

Fuck them and the horses they rode in on!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.