Referees’ Performances | 2024/2025

Ederson was blocked from attempting to get to the ball for Arsenals second but I agree with what Keane said take everyone out as in ederson just push and shove and command your area ..oh and Oliver is a cnut sick to fuck hearing bollocks about you can’t send a player off it’s too early in the game I really hope someone goes through that lanky piss of shit havertz karma will be his and arsenal’s undoing fuck them rather the red scousers win it if we don’t ..

You lot? I know you love to be the voice of reason but fuck me you’d have to do some mental gymnastics to not see we had some shite decisions against us today.
We did but that doesn't mean it's corruption it just means Oliver (and most others) are shit. Be honest, would you have accepted it as warranted if one of ours had been sent off for the same reason Trossard was?
Our equalizer in the dying moments has whipped them up to a frenzy, I'm happy about that ;)

We did but that doesn't mean it's corruption it just means Oliver (and most others) are shit. Be honest, would you have accepted it as warranted if one of ours had been sent off for the same reason Trossard was?
Our equalizer in the dying moments has whipped them up to a frenzy, I'm happy about that ;)
The foul itself was a yellow card. Not arsed about the supposed kicking it away. He jumped into the back of Bernardo with force without looking at the ball.
No issue with a yellow and no issue with it leading to a red.

Weakest refereeing performance in a long time. 7 minutes injury time was a joke. Chuckle brother said just heard var say we're playing to 99 minutes when we scored, on 77 minutes. Were did that 2 minutes go. Arsenal are a proper smacked arse club.
Yeah, I counted that one. We were awarded 97 minutes and then they immediately went down 'injured' for about 1 minute 50, so that's 99 straight away not counting any other time wasting in injury time. We score on 97 and it's 99 minutes before it's restarted again, so should have gone to 101 really. But it never does, and that's why teams time waste, because it always works.

Nice to see that 'actual time added on' thing way quietly retired without comment, incidentally. Don't you just love these schemes by the footballing authorities? They never last more than a season. They're like the teacher who can't control the class. They try to sound tough on rules, but within a few lessons, everyone knows they're never going to enforce them and everything goes back to normal.

You lot? I know you love to be the voice of reason but fuck me you’d have to do some mental gymnastics to not see we had some shite decisions against us today.
And they key word there is decisions. These twats get one decision go against them and you never hear the end of it. Meanwhile almost every other decision in the match goes in their favour.

On USA coverage they were basically saying that PiGMOL were making it up as they go along for the red card. The instruction to/from VAR was that the 2nd yellow was for a forceful challenge but then they changed it during halftime to kicking the ball away. None of the pundits thought that the foul on Bernardo was worthy of a 2nd yellow as it was going to spoil the game. When has spoiling the game been a decisive factor in whether a booking is due or not? Muppets.

Oliver really hasn't got a clue on how to manage big games and he really shouldn't be given them anymore. The holding and general shithousery at set pieces is beyond a joke now. What's the point in talking to a player and then just let them keep on doing exactly the same thing (Timber on Akanji).

Was expecting at least double figures for the amount of added time and to only get 7 (which then increased to 8 because of more time-wasting) was another joke. Just glad we had teh last laugh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.