Referees’ Performances | 2024/2025

Thanks, i was confused as they didnt show the linesman , tbf i wasnt the only one either . My default with twatwell is he is a **** !
That's because he is.

He's a shite match official and we default to that setting. Statistically he had to get one right for us and that was it.

Thanks, i was confused as they didnt show the linesman , tbf i wasnt the only one either . My default with twatwell is he is a **** !

That's because he is.

He's a shite match official and we default to that setting. Statistically he had to get one right for us and that was it.
I find it hard to believe you are calling one of our best up and coming referees a ****.
Sorry, I meant I find it hard to believe Atwell is considered one of our best referees. Him and Oliver, a man so scared of making a decision he denied us three nailed on penalties in a derby about 10 years ago.

I find it hard to believe you are calling one of our best up and coming referees a ****.
Sorry, I meant I find it hard to believe Atwell is considered one of our best referees. Him and Oliver, a man so scared of making a decision he denied us three nailed on penalties in a derby about 10 years ago.
I wonder who's he paid to be on the UEFA list to get CL games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.