Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly we'll never know if the dive early on would have been a nailed on pen.

Thought he did ok apart from not booking the dive & allowing Wiltshire to throw himself around and mouth off without any reprecussions
Bit too little too late, if he'd been booked for just one of the dives he'd have been a gonner.
He should have had a yellow for dissent in the first half

A bit of fair play. This thread is mainly used for venting...usually at Madeley, Pawson, or Alty Ant. Today I think Oliver deserves a mention, thought he was excellent.

I don't. Firstly, he had sod all to do. Secondly, Gundogan's tackle was never a yellow card, and stopped him going for a challenge that let Chelsea in on goal, so it was purely tactical by the ref and nearly paid off. Thirdly, and albeit in our favour for once, we took the piss in added time at the end of the game and he only added 25 seconds on. He also let Rudiger and co. try and play like it was U18s v U12s for far too long, they should have been in the book first half to stop them just barging through our players to get the ball.

A bit of fair play. This thread is mainly used for venting...usually at Madeley, Pawson, or Alty Ant. Today I think Oliver deserves a mention, thought he was excellent.
I thought he was the usual oliver, absolutely any decision anti city.

I don't. Firstly, he had sod all to do. Secondly, Gundogan's tackle was never a yellow card, and stopped him going for a challenge that let Chelsea in on goal, so it was purely tactical by the ref and nearly paid off. He also let Rudiger and co. try and play like it was U18s v U12s for far too long, they should have been in the book first half to stop them just barging through our players to get the ball.
Rudiger should have been booked first half, probably twice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.