Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit of fair play. This thread is mainly used for venting...usually at Madeley, Pawson, or Alty Ant. Today I think Oliver deserves a mention, thought he was excellent.
Bollocks.As has been said Rudiger should have been in the book first half for persistent fouling and then on at least two other occasions he allowed their players to escape caution.You'll notice he booked ours at the first opportunity.

A bit of fair play. This thread is mainly used for venting...usually at Madeley, Pawson, or Alty Ant. Today I think Oliver deserves a mention, thought he was excellent.

He was decent and quite lenient with one challenge which is reflected by the lack of posts on this thread Difficult for some to admit though.

Bollocks.As has been said Rudiger should have been in the book first half for persistent fouling and then on at least two other occasions he allowed their players to escape caution.You'll notice he booked ours at the first opportunity.

Funny some of these type comments. I thought we got away with a few to be honest, Zinchenko was the correct call too. He missed an absolute blatant foul by Otta which would have seen him booked first half. We moan every week about refs but I would say if anything Oliver favoured us slightly yesterday.

Funny some of these type comments. I thought we got away with a few to be honest, Zinchenko was the correct call too. He missed an absolute blatant foul by Otta which would have seen him booked first half. We moan every week about refs but I would say if anything Oliver favoured us slightly yesterday.

I thought he was no worse than evenhanded. As you say, Otamendi's was pretty obvious, and I think Chelsea got away with one similar.
I still want Atkinson for the derby.

If that Zinchenko tackle had been carried out by a Chelsea player I think we would have more than a handful of posts since the match yesterday.

The ref did well on here and if there was any supposed bias could have easily sent Zinchenko off, but sadly it will not be acknowledged on here by many.

The zinky tackle we'd be raging If it was against us.

Then again Oliver probably wouldn't have booked the chav for doing it..

If that Zinchenko tackle had been carried out by a Chelsea player I think we would have more than a handful of posts since the match yesterday.

The ref did well on here and if there was any supposed bias could have easily sent Zincgenko off, but sadly it will not be acknowledged on here by many.

It wasnt that dissimilar to Delph’s foul at Wigan for which he was sent off by Taylor. Are you acknowledging that Delph’s dismissal WAS the product of bias?

It wasnt that dissimilar to Delph’s foul at Wigan for which he was sent off by Taylor. Are you acknowledging that Delph’s dismissal WAS the product of bias?

No they were probably both sending offs in the context of all the other tackles we have complained about recently. So if you are going to go down this daft route and rather than considers anomolies are down to interpretation Oliver must be biased in our favour and we need an Fa enquiry into it based on the forum view every ref not giving decisions such as these in our favour are biased

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.