Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jonathan Moss is the piece of **** they sending for the Tottenham game.

Pep really should crank the pressure up before game by saying we cannot have any referee mistake against us. And if they do cheat it will be there for all to see.

Like when Ferguson said before a derby City is getting too many pens.

Moss followed no doubt by Maddley against Swansea then the trump card Alty at West Ham.....we could still get the pitch invasion yet against Huddersfield.

It matters not who is appointed given they are all of a similar standard.

And that is very much to the detriment of the game.

First time I have posted since the derby, not read any of the comments as I am so p@@@@d off that we were well and truly cheated, I have never been on the "Refs have an agenda" side of the fence, I'm still not but.... I am positive that the officials on Saturday were told to ensure a rag win, just to keep the sponsors and Sky interested for a few weeks longer. The foul by Tom Daley early on was right in front of the lino but nothing given, as for the pen, stonewall as they come, i'm sure the officials will be on a bonus for ensuring our defeat...

Think Atkinson thought he could get through the game without giving a penalty or sending anyone off. Sound daft? Maybe not.

http://www.givemesport.com/1281182-...dnt-book-any-player-during-argentina-20-italy

Perhaps he'll retire from domestic refereeing at the end of the season, too.

Possibly. That was at least a friendly.

He's not a heavy card user - 91 yellow in 25 matches, including 9 on Saturday. So 3 a match is about par. He should have booked Danilo in the first half, and probably Sane, but the last 15 minutes were just a mess.

He's not even close to the oldest PL ref.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.