Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
the only 2 I can recall, is Kompany should have gone in a game, Bournemouth, but in that same game Aki should have gone and then we had sterling sent off for scoring an injury time winner and then having the audacity to celebrate.

the only other one I recall is Silva offside, v Arsenal. However, they never showed the ball leaving dinhos foot if I remember correctly. The still was the frame after it left his foot, where he looked offside. so was very questionable, although looked a mile off in real time. However, in that game sterling had a tap in at the back post and was hauled down (No foul given, no pen, no red card), so even if the silva one did go for us, the decisions against us in that game were not in our favour either...

Can anyone else remember anymore??
To be fair, think Kompany might have been a little fortunate not see red in the league game at Leicester iirc (in the first few minutes). So that might be three in our favour in six months versus the six or so against us in the last six days. Like most other on here my piss has well and truly been brought to the boil like ..... since I can't remember.

To be fair, think Kompany might have been a little fortunate not see red in the league game at Leicester iirc (in the first few minutes). So that might be three in our favour in six months versus the six or so against us in the last six days. Like most other on here my piss has well and truly been brought to the boil like ..... since I can't remember.

Good point, so it's clearly all even itself out then..... nothing to see here

Agree with your sentiments 100%. If we use FIFA as an example, every man and his dog knew they were corrupt from the top, possibly for decades, yet if iirc nothing happened until that smug f***er Blatter drew Russia and Qatar out of the hat as World Cup venues and the Americans got pissed off and put their top boys onto it. Then the shit truly hit the fan! The big question is 'how can Gill and his cronies at UEFA be made accountable?'

That’s what still amazes me, Gill who clearly still has ties to the rags, on the board at the fa and uefa. Stinks to high heaven, We’ve got more than enough funds, to hire the best and bring all this to the attention of the world. Really should be looking at starting our own investigation, I really want to see the cnuts suffer, PSG are treated in a similar way to ourselves as a “new money club”. They’ve had their fair share of dodgy decisions in Europe too. I’d be quite happy to ditch the competition to be honest, at least till a level playing field is gurenteed(though I won’t hold my breath). Show it the contempt it deserves, and just give the kids/second string a run out. The amount of injustices we’ve suffered in the champions league is laughable, it’s so obvious that we’re not welcome at “the party”. Fuck the lot of them.

Only six?
There were 3 henious decisions in each of the Spurs (h) and Crystal Palace (a) games. More like 30 overall.

Bookmark this thread for Saturday evening. Absolutely convinced that the Ref against Haringey Hotspuds will play a blinder for them and, as usual, never be held accountable.
Moss will award them a penalty despite a blatant dive by Derty Alli.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.