Referees/Officials

I think it's about time we started making songs up aimed at certain individual referees. I am no good at thinking up songs but I'm sure a few who post on here can come up with something. An example in the case of Anthony Taylor would refer to him being a bent bastard who claims to support Altrincham but we all no he's a red twat. We could all sing it throughout the game & hopefully he would be shitting himself next time he was awarded one of our games to referee. It would also make headlines in the media. Remember when we started booing the Champions League anthem & the attention it raised in the media.

I really fear we will be able to do anything. We looked good yesterday cos he booked Spurs players for persistent or prof fouls early & they were unable to upset our flow but he came out different in 2nd half.

The public aren't interested & don't see it, the amount of neutrals who spoke this week about Davis mom performance for Everton & future England star not realising he'd tripped Silva at every opportunity.

The reason Clattenburg is the best ref for PGMOL is no one criticised his performance & it was far worst.

There isn't a defender in the country who knows if Sterling gets past him do what you want to bring him down it won't be given, they should be scared shitless of mistiming a tackle but instead it's Stirling who doesn't know whether to shoot, run with it, stay up or fall.

If I was judging that performance it was fairer than Clattenburg, Taylor & Mason & their performances never raised an eyebrow.

I'd just like to say I'm pleased we don't get offside decisions I just want it fair.

I love the narrative that it wasn't that we were punished again, it was a player was punished for being honest, if he'd have gone down he'd have got the penalty they keep saying. Would he fuck. Twice already in that game people wrestled him to the ground, no penalty. Last week, rounds the keeper but gets scythed down, no penalty. It's got fuck all to do with him going down or not and everything to do with who he is and who he plays for.

Sorry but i call bullshit - every fan of every team thinks exactly the same. You're claiming that there is a campaign between the FA and the referees?? If there was even a hint of any proof, which if it was true would be the case, then it would be nigh on impossible to keep a lid on and would be all over the press. The journo who could break such a story would be up for a pulitzer.

Football is already proven to be corrupt. Look at Italy. That's before we get onto FIFA, UEFA, the Telegraph investigation, widespread reports of agents/bungs, suspicious betting patterns, etc etc. Just think about the money involved in English football at the minute....and those intent on corruption are attracted by money

The only question is how widespread it is....not whether it is happening

when Pep gets to know our fans psyche he will be ours , when he learns why we are quiet , when we are up for it , how we love our club in a weirder way than he can comprehend , we are City Pep, a unique football club in the north of England.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.