Referees/Officials

It's an organised, systematic campaign against us that the club is well aware of, whatever some on here maintain.

And, being aware of it, they are taking steps to counteract it but that's not easy. The ones who do the organising aren't prepared to let go of the reins that easily. It may be some time before we see any overt signs that we're winning the fight. But we will win it.

This only really confirms what we've all, but for the odd tit here and there, seen for some time.

They aren't even trying to hide it. It's overt, in your face and every fucking game.

Nobody missed that push on Sterling. If all three officials did then they aren't good enough for non-league adjudication. But the truth is they saw it and made the choice there and then to turn a blind eye. Within seconds their plan bore fruit, an offside goal for Spurs ensures we remain outside the top four.

That was certainly the case in 2011/12 and my opinion is that it's the case this season as well (but that's just an opinion).

Well we all know who was responsible in 2012. Surely at some point all this has to come out in the wash.

It's an organised, systematic campaign against us that the club is well aware of, whatever some on here maintain.

And, being aware of it, they are taking steps to counteract it but that's not easy. The ones who do the organising aren't prepared to let go of the reins that easily. It may be some time before we see any overt signs that we're winning the fight. But we will win it.

It's been going on for a long while. Time has passed and people forget but it was really really bad 12/13 season when Ferguson wanted to go out with the title.

Some say we're paranoid but Pep Guardiola, the ex manager of Barceona and Bayern Munich came in and noticed it within just a handful of months. Thats unbelievably telling.

That lino could clearly see the push on Sterling but did nothing, he has had us over in other games when running the line, he flagged for a throw in to Tottenham when the ball hit his shoulder and he was facing the wrong way and his feet were on the touchline!!!!!!

Pep on the ref

"It is the same argument with Chelsea. We lost because we missed a lot of chances but when that happened the influence was higher.

"When you score a goal the referee doesn't matter. In my career the referee doesn't matter.

"But the rules here are the rules so maybe one day Mike Riley is going to explain to me when it is a push here or here or here. I don't understand."

He thinks it's corrupt doesn't he?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.