Referees/Officials

Not read through the whole thread but one thing Mariner did yesterday which probably went unnoticed by most was when Aguero was caught offside from a goal kick, the ref then let Spurs take the free kick inside our half .
Now that is blatant cheating or he's is genuinely incompetent.
We have been well and truly shafted this season of that there is no doubt and there is something rotten going on, you expect to be on the end of some poor decisions over a season but this is happening every week and it's clear cut no debate decisions we are on the end of .
The club need to be in the face of Mike Riley now and put pressure on him and band of absolute idiots that they call refs and assistants as they are all in this together.
I've been going to City for the best part of 50 years and I'm genuinely questioning why I bother, what's the point when you know we are not playing on a level playing field.
Most of the east stand saw the Spurs free kick incident. Absolutely befuddling.

However, despite the poor refereeing, we should have been out of sight by half time. That's down to us not clicking in the attacking department. We are SOOO close to gelling, it can only be a matter of time before we start hammering teams and no referee will be able to stop us.

Bear with it for a bit, good times are approaching.

It wasn't terrible; it was bent. He waited until the very moment we were advancing with intent and then blew. That's worse than not giving the penalty in that he purposefully and intentionally manipulated the play to our detriment. Not giving a penalty is a passive act, whereas stopping the game when we have an advantage - the very thing the rule was brought in to stop - is an assertive act.
That sort of thing is a nailed-on sign that a game is subject to a fix of some sort. Clattenburg in the FA Cup final anyone?

Not read through the whole thread but one thing Mariner did yesterday which probably went unnoticed by most was when Aguero was caught offside from a goal kick, the ref then let Spurs take the free kick inside our half .
We have been well and truly shafted this season of that there is no doubt and there is something rotten going on, you expect to be on the end of some poor decisions over a season but this is happening every week and it's clear cut no debate decisions we are on the end of .
The club need to be in the face of Mike Riley now and put pressure on him and band of absolute idiots that they call refs and assistants as they are all in this together.
I've been going to City for the best part of 50 years and I'm genuinely questioning why I bother, what's the point when you know we are not playing on a level playing field.
Rule change on offside at the start of this season, to the fee kick is taken where the offside player gets the ball, not where he was offside, it was one of his few right decisions, none of the bt commentators seemed to know the rule either. For me his worst was the booking of Otamendi fo being pushed, apart from the penaly obviously.

he applauded the pass.

We should be informed why yellow cards are issued, half an hour after a game. It'll also stop cheating shitehawks from changing their mind when they are leant on by the FArce.

I couldn't believe that Marriner was not gonna book the Haringey Hotspur for kicking the ball into the net. I wonder what other footballers think who have received a yellow card for playing on! Classic cases of one law for some times and a completely different and more favourable law for others. The issue is black and fucking white, there's not variables involved!

We should be informed why yellow cards are issued, half an hour after a game. It'll also stop cheating shitehawks from changing their mind when they are leant on by the FArce.

We have asked before and then as soon as the report has gone in, the version of events has been changed.

Fancy that?

The worrying thing is I'm not even surprised anymore, I sat next to a bloke that had come over from Hamburg proper football fan, he'd been to watch the dippers then got a train to ours, he just kept shacking his head at some of the decisions

thats a new directive with the offside rule, totally correct decision, he didnt get many right, but that was one.

The assistant referee should have called it, he was right n line - but he was on another level of cheating, best was when he leaned onto the pitch to intercept a city pass and then gave a spuds throw

Yes, it was the linesman's call. The ref was blocked by the look - the long ball through left him behind, and it's odds on that he couldn't see himself. Marriner didn't get it wrong - he didn't see it.

Bad and/or bent... get some of the Sheikhs pocket change to investigate them to out them either way.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.