Referees/Officials

All we want is consistency. Earlier in the season holding in the area was clamped down and a pen. Today the same assusrant saw 2 incidents, ignored the one which was played on big screen. The second he believes sterling dived.

The first one Jesus was being held round his waist. Sometimes feels like the assistants know there on TV and are selective. Surely Fer should have got a yellow for dissent for slamming the ball a few occasions.

Thought Dean did ok today. Sterling booking was assistants call and I thought he got most things right. I certainly wasn't sat there raging at him, anyway.

Ok? MCFC won in spite of what the FA wanted today. Sterling yellow decision - WRONG (again). Swansea goal - WRONG, offside doesn't count if against MCFC or benefits Manure.

No, Jesus went down too easy and looking for it, did that a fair bit in Brazil and should get it out of his game in England.

Good all our players should go down when breathed on like every other fcuking team we play against! We get fcuk all for being honest.

Thought Dean did ok today. Sterling booking was assistants call and I thought he got most things right. I certainly wasn't sat there raging at him, anyway.

You thought KDB getting booked for a foul that was nowhere near as bad as the two Swansea fouls that preceded it (with no cards in sight) was OK then?

You thought KDB getting booked for a foul that was nowhere near as bad as the two Swansea fouls that preceded it (with no cards in sight) was OK then?
It was on the far side from me, so didn't really have a view on it and not privy to a replay obviously. Thought Yaya got away with one and Zabba certainly did, but that doesn't really fit the narrative I suppose.

It was on the far side from me, so didn't really have a view on it and not privy to a replay obviously. Thought Yaya got away with one and Zabba certainly did, but that doesn't really fit the narrative I suppose.

Each to their own, but I thought he had a shocker.

But tell me, after that first half do you really think two yellows for us and none for them fairly reflects the game?

Each to their own, but I thought he had a shocker.

But tell me, after that first half do you really think two yellows for us and none for them fairly reflects the game?
Quite probably not. To be honest I didn't think there needed to be any yellows in the first half but, as I said, I didn't see the KDB challenge and still haven't. Once the assistant insisted on saying Sterling had dived, Dean didn't really have much choice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.