Referees/Officials

There was an ex PL ref on the radio this week (can't remember which) having a rant about Dean. Basically saying he's unfit, past it, lost the plot etc etc

After watching that pathetic display I know exactly what he means

anyone got a link to the Sterling incident? look a pen from my angle but clearly the refs were influenced by earpiece to book Sterling 10 seconds after the fact, Dean seems to be exclusively reffed by earpiece these days, just look at Fegouhli.

At the time, viewing from Block 219, I thought that Jesus was waiting for a clumsy challenge, and in doing so, allowed the Swansea defender to hook the ball clear. There was definitely some holding, but I suspected that Dean was unsighted, and would have to rely on the linesman.

I was convinced that the challenge on Sterling was a nailed-on penalty.

Now that I've seen the replays on TV, the Jesus incident is sometimes given, but often ignored, mainly because the ref is undecided.
Sterling didn't dive, but equally his touch was too heavy, which might have affected the linesman's judgement. As for contact, I've watched it a few times on a dodgy stream and still can't decide.

Llorente should of walked for an Elbow to Kolarov
It was a similar situation to the first Chelsea goal yesterday. Bellerin, has to go off for getting elbowed in the kite. Neville says he got absolutely battered there, Shearer (cnut) on MOTD says no foul. When did getting elbowed in the face, not be a foul? Using arms for leverage? Exactly, FOUL!

The handball would of been an harsh one but I thought the one on Sterling (got a booking for the trouble) could of easily given if it was one of our rivals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.